Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reacts to spontaneous Invite over plans

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I had had sex with a couple times turned down my suggestion of me coming over(can't remember her reason, but said "defs another time though" which I take as her just trying to be nice), I asked her pretty late at night so it definitely came off as a booty call. We communicate mainly through snapchat, which is kinda ****ty but shes younger and that's what they use mostly. Her snap stories tell me shes a party girl. I ignored for a week then we started exchanging the odd snap. I finished work early one day and it was hot as hell. I decided to sent her an invite to come to this cool river with me and she responded straight away, I picked her up- had a swim, kissed, escalated etc- but only ended up finger banging her on the shore lol- she said i was silly for not bringing a condom. I drove her her back home, she she invited me in and did the deed. Since then communication has been pretty random- should I only contact her for meeting up? I was only looking for a ****buddy, is it possible shes after something else? Is the late night message too common? too easy to turn down? is it better to make plans in advance? I'm sensing low interest. She told me she's never the one to initiate.

Cheers for any thoughts, I have been going on other dates and going nightclubbing to varied results lol