Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

re: The bigger pretender

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Below is an excerpt from myspace.com where i sent this to an irish babe 26 yrs, just landed in my yard and got to give her a dose of the game so read on then comment later, ok?

Date: Mar 6, 2007 2:03 AM

What's it like when you're so attracted to the sound of a man's voice, that whenever you find yourself really listening, it's like the warmth of that voice just starts to wrap itself around you, and spread all through your body, maybe to the point where you find yourself thinking about being with me in a ... mmmm ... special way, in a way that would make us both feel ... mmmm, you know? ... So much so that those pictures in your mind get bigger, and brighter and more intense, and as those feelings ... mmm ... intensify you could just experience an overwhelming desire to be with me ... to the point where you just had to pick up the phone, and invite me over when you come, right baby ? YU call me on my cell 0725 ***** in the evenings.....couldnt help but giggle from ur blog that mama tipped ya to put on panties,lol

awaiting ur responce,

Afrojiggles

Well Giovanni, if that be your real name, or maybe your just trying on a Latin Lover skin. It's pretty convincing tho - you come across like a smooth and smarmy italian. Tell me, does that crap you wrote (or copied and pasted from somewhere), ever work? :p

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm almost hesitant to call you in case that means you start talking more of that nauseating ****e. Might work for the other girls (poor naive things), but you'll have to play things differently if you want to practice your mangina with me.

Ta

----------------- Original Message -----------------

I write her how its my duty as a man to manipilate her and make her fal madly in love with me..so if she cant handle a real rooster like me then she'd better bolt. My name giovanni is mine, by baptism.

she later texts me ( actually giving me her number saying "ooh ! sounds like the roosters feathers are ruffled. what you upset coz i'm not fainting at your feet? May be you should stop beating your chest King Kong and start asking teh woman some real Questions like a real man cub. here is my digits and dont abuse"
So i chill for 30 minutes intentionally to work her up and not show am needy to call right away then she textx again "dont take me seriously pls, i'm irish"

to which i replied later after i rang her up but she didnt pick up...." real king kong doesnt abuse ladies rather loves it when you got balls enough to challenge the rooster in me as i flip ma wings and with eyes flashing across the city in search of you,lol"

she texts back ...."Better warn ya - I'm not a sweet girl but i guess your not lookign for one, cause not sweet gal has balls. I'm working late. Talk soon. Ta

So far i've played my game cool and havent sms her since wednesday as am giving her the gift of missing me..so playaz how u evaluate the sarge....any additions to it ? she may try act tough but she is breaking and longing for the attention,lol, as i text her few mins ago and she is outa town but really looking forward to it.
:woo:

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've approached like that before. Being very direct about your interest. It has always been a failure. In my opinion, she is playing with you. She likes the attention. She knows you want her, and she is holding the power. You even gave her your number without even qualifying her first. Which is easy. She's even being very blunt about it and cuing you in that it was bad game:

"Tell me, does that crap you wrote (or copied and pasted from somewhere), ever work? :p

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm almost hesitant to call you in case that means you start talking more of that nauseating ****e. Might work for the other girls (poor naive things), but you'll have to play things differently if you want to practice your mangina with me."

She does like you, but whether you can get into her pants is questionable. My more successful approaches always involve a perceived bait for her to catch and a perceived mixed interest on my part to her all the way up to the fvck close. I'm positive girls are hardwired differently from us guys. Most of them want to win something over with the fvck. This is what I've found. Of course it is a fine-tuning process.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: email dating

well thats it about the emailing and stuffs but i got her number and this emailing stuffs i'm not into it but now have to take starve her bit b4 she returns from her trip on 19 when i'll come up with some game..otherwise she's toast....guys:eek:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Her response was a sh1t test. She totally bought into all the romantic talk .. why else would she "give you the benefit of the doubt"

Morally of the story, don't let her knock you off your game. You know you did everything right, and thats why she's playing. Give her more of the same, dont second guess yourself.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think MacAvoy is right when he says her response is a sh!t test, but I think the only reason she spout out that sh!t test is to see if you have game beyond what you did and won't let her insults get to you:

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm almost hesitant to call you in case that means you start talking more of that nauseating ****e. Might work for the other girls (poor naive things), but you'll have to play things differently if you want to practice your mangina with me.
I'm really surprised she just laid it all right down the line for you...

Reading the other responses I think your persistance is paying off, and you haven't sent her anymore messages like that. So you are acting normal, and she is responding. As far as the sexuality or future projection of sexuality put into words is concerned, that works much better with your body language and subtly in real life. I like to tease girls sexually about what they want to do with me but being more subtle about it. And most of that is just about how you look them in the eyes and touch.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Guy and MacAvoy thanks for the addy, i intend to ****inue drive this babe's mind nuts so far i'll meet her on 20th when she returns to town from her work trips as she heads the NGO programme in some remote East Africa parts and most men here dont have the guts to play the game to them and havent come across this dynamite of site,lol hence i'll give her a little relaxed convo blended in poem as i sence she will interrupt me occassionally as i talk here is the convo bit i plan together with running the natural woman pattern, discovery channel afterwords...but i'll lay back bit to let her try her **** tests or whatever insults to humble me as she calls them "lots of crap" i believe she cant believe she meet smooth talker in a dubious continent africa,lol..the essence of the game is to let gals be themselves, feel free to let the anti slut defence lower for the ideal Dj, so here its goes;

" i crave your juicy lips, your sweet feminine voice, running my fingz thro' your baby soft hair as silently and starving i prowl thro' the streets and bread doesnt nourish me dawn disrupts me all day as i hunger for your sleek laughs and now i envy the sunbeams flarring in your lovely body baking you in a tan as i pace around hungrily hoping to catch glimpse of ya as i snifle the twilight hunting for you, for your hot heart,like a lion in the plains of the famous Maasai mara park"

i intend to employ C & F then the patterns later NB: she got high adrenaline and here is a Quote from her profile
"I've an appetite for adrenalin, the unexpected event and anything or anyone that can make me laugh to my belly. I love my friends and family, and have all the time in the world for them. Born in the Netherlands, moved to Dublin in 88 and while I love rockin it up here, I get serious bouts of island fever and head off regularly into the wilderness in search of random madness"

So guys any additions to the above as next week i got to lay her on the Dj Holy altar make sweet passionate luv to her.
My fav quote " Women love what ****y, romantic and would do anything to toss and imprison the playa in her cage in the name of a boyfriend...so BlueGuy, i'll let her win something like a bf for while see where it goes,lol.
i'll report back after i meet her, gd day guys!!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afrojiggles said:
" i crave your juicy lips, your sweet feminine voice, running my fingz thro' your baby soft hair as silently and starving i prowl thro' the streets and bread doesnt nourish me dawn disrupts me all day as i hunger for your sleek laughs and now i envy the sunbeams flarring in your lovely body baking you in a tan as i pace around hungrily hoping to catch glimpse of ya as i snifle the twilight hunting for you, for your hot heart,like a lion in the plains of the famous Maasai mara park"
haha, never heard a line quite like that before. Let us know how it goes.. :whistle:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS backfires if she catches on. Key is you have to embed it deep and keep it subtle. As opposed to what you cut & pasted from RJ.

Anyhow, I'm amazed she's still "giving you benefit of doubt" after that trainwreck of an opener.

I guess she either has some serious jungle fever and really wants to bed some natives or just enjoys the game and yanking your chain. Oh well, I suppose 2 can always play at those games, huh?

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm....may be wayword your right. The last pattern i made it out from a poem and intend to use it....hey !! in her profile it reads " she has a new man but the problem is he's gelded and that he doesnt talk much" why would a she complain about that lest the guy is as boring as hell as we, Dj, all know most monied guys believe in having theier wallets make the devious gals open their thighs fast,lol...anyway am working on some unique patterns i'll post how it goes but meanwhile have fun dudes!!