“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Re-respecting women

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
you are making a lot of false assumptions, i have never been married.

what part of my point dont you get? the whole of the sisterhood mourned for a male abuser, its like us all crying and sharing memes if chris brown pops his clogged.

they also parasite with no shame or remorse off a welfare system i pay heavily into,

I dont hate women, but i dont like them either.

their behaviour is insufferable
Sure, everyone is free to have a different oppinion.
I made a wrong assumption, but I still don't think you have no blame in there.

Leaving that behind, not liking women is kinda just...sissy talk. Can't judge all of them from 1 experience or 10 or 100.

Each one is different and only some are suitable for you. So as long as you screen them properly, you're doing good.

That's just my opinion, didn't mean to judge you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top