Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Re: Advice? Twins, College... how do I approach?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previous post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145258

Alright, so classes are over and I never spoke to them.

Thing is, we always make eye-contact and make "WTF are they talking about" faces to each other when someone is rambling on out loud.

We passed each other a couple times driving on the highway heading back to our own houses. When it happens we just do that crazy fast waving to each other. (Kinda like that Family Guy episode of Peter and Quagmire in the opera... if you even watch that.)

Anyways. To sum it up, I didn't talk to her and last day of class is over... BUT!

Last day of ALL classes is June 15! So our campus emails are still up until then.

Should I send her an email through our campus emails? (that SHOULD ONLY be used for educational/group things).

I'm still confident with myself, I'm just not great at the first icebreaker.

I kinda think I should because... 1) I'm 75% sure that I will never see her again... unless we take the same classes, 2) what's there to lose, 3) and to just grab my balls do something I usually wouldn't.

Edit// i realize there isn't much of anything to reply to with... this is kind of a rant... but opinions and advice would be superb.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Previous post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145258

Alright, so classes are over and I never spoke to them.

Thing is, we always make eye-contact and make "WTF are they talking about" faces to each other when someone is rambling on out loud.

We passed each other a couple times driving on the highway heading back to our own houses. When it happens we just do that crazy fast waving to each other. (Kinda like that Family Guy episode of Peter and Quagmire in the opera... if you even watch that.)

Anyways. To sum it up, I didn't talk to her and last day of class is over... BUT!

Last day of ALL classes is June 15! So our campus emails are still up until then.

Should I send her an email through our campus emails? (that SHOULD ONLY be used for educational/group things).

send her an email - or whatever it takes to get your mesg sent to her.

The Great PUA Alex Clouson once said - "A girl can be picked up regardless of the location, situation or any other constraint."

Just grab your balls, ask an opinion on something intriguing (keep it college related stuff), and then bust on her - notice something diff or unsual she's wearing or doing... or use any funny moronic neg.. just bring out your best alpha self. Show her you can be more than just a cool friend. Win her over.:up:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, Both their names start with K and end with the sound "IN".

I have no idea which one to email.

Should I email...
- them both?
- one I'm mostly sure of?

I personally, think I should pick the one I'm more sure of... but how will I make sure she's the one I'm "interested" in (after a few emails exchanged)?

Joke and say, "My bad, but you and your sister never talk, and I'm one of the guys who gets peoples names mixed up always! Which sister are you? Dark or light haired one?" ...?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuck it. emailed her anyways.

kept it quick and the the point, keeping open areas to talk about later. it IS just an icebreaker after all. i wouldn't want bore them and read 20 lines and have them roll their eyes and press the delete button.

i did a quick search before and found out most people on this site that emails gave up their mystery and told the female EVERYTHING and kept it professional talk.

Reaction score
weaksauce.

you spent a whole semester not able to talk to her, and the last day you sent her an email....

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiwanesedude227 said:
weaksauce.

you spent a whole semester not able to talk to her, and the last day you sent her an email....
usually i would flame you, but i agree. even though it's a quarter, not semester.

this isn't an excuse, but from the beginning we both sat on the opposite sides of the room. and when i wasn't sleeping class, she was. and both left class different times every time. and she always had her sister with her.

this wasn't my normal attitude in a different class (that i dropped)... in a different class i was in control and i moved seats when needed... i moved seats to this girl i had interest in and talked to her and got her to laugh and questions about me. and if she wasn't interesting that day i moved back to sit with my class-buddy.

but im finally getting out of my shell again now that i have no class, i can make time for other things.

i'm trying to get together with a girl from my work to... so i don't concentrate on just one girl... and don't feel bad IF i get rejected.

man... all this getting out of my shell AGAIN makes me want to go out and meet people AGAIN. i better start reading up and practicing my game again.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
usually i would flame you, but i agree. even though it's a quarter, not semester.

this isn't an excuse, but from the beginning we both sat on the opposite sides of the room. and when i wasn't sleeping class, she was. and both left class different times every time. and she always had her sister with her.

this wasn't my normal attitude in a different class (that i dropped)... in a different class i was in control and i moved seats when needed... i moved seats to this girl i had interest in and talked to her and got her to laugh and questions about me. and if she wasn't interesting that day i moved back to sit with my class-buddy.

but im finally getting out of my shell again now that i have no class, i can make time for other things.

i'm trying to get together with a girl from my work to... so i don't concentrate on just one girl... and don't feel bad IF i get rejected.

man... all this getting out of my shell AGAIN makes me want to go out and meet people AGAIN. i better start reading up and practicing my game again.

Dude, never use any situation (seats or class setting or whatever) as an excuse. I am probably in the worst possible circumstances (in terms of pickup). Still I would die to game. Make your success rate 100% dude. Look at your ****ing status - Master Don Juan. I mean wtf! Stop asking dude... Get the **** in her LIFE>!!!! :box:

Reaction score
Michele said:
but from the beginning we both sat on the opposite sides of the room.
walk over
and when i wasn't sleeping class, she was.
talk to her before/after class
and both left class different times every time.
time it/wait for her/walk over to her
and she always had her sister with her.
so what

sounds like you guys already have been communicating somewhat. it'd be a pretty warm approach. guess its too late but in the future realize that those are all bullsh1t excuses and if you actually tried to go up and talk to her you'd find a simple way to make it happen

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took an interpersonal communication class. Probably one of the best classes I've ever taken. Excellent place to practice game, meet women and learn some powerful things. I highly recommend communication & critical thinking classes, these will help your game considerably. :up:
-------------------

Michele said:
Are you sure?

I'll assume you live on a busy college campus, populated with raging parties, hot women, intelligent people willing to impart their knowledge to you, and you can't find something to talk about? Are you serious?

You are in a class that helps you develop you skill in communications so that you may expand and enhance your abilities to communicate with people.

Yet, heres this chick, probably some what interested in you, yet you email her...after class is out?

Michele said:
When i wasn't sleeping class
Why bother going then?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but anyways. you all are explaining something i already knew, i already knew i didn't talk to her. and i knew i shouldve... in person.

but thats not even my question.

and no its not a college campus with blazing hot women.

it's a community college with overweight people, ghetto people, and old or middle aged people, or ridiculously nerdy geeky people. only 1 out of 25 people are hot.

but yeah, i admit i'm acting like a loser right now... i guess i've been interested in other things lately besides females.

thanks for e-verbally ***** slapping me into reality again.

won't fail next time. but if anything comes out of the email... ill keep this updated.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dwell too much on this, since there's a 99% chance nothing's gonna come out of it. You had your shot and you blew it. Life goes on.

May I suggest going to a better college? Hot chicks are everywhere when you go to a college with a lot of money behind it. I had a scholarship to go to mine, and I didn't regret it at all. The richer the college, though, the more hot yet high-maintenance b*tches you get.