Raw breakup is just killing me...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how a non-AFC can still be hurt..

Basically, I met this 19 yr old great girl at the restaurant I work at about 5 months ago. She was a hostess their and I knew when she wore those tight black pants that I had to do something! Everybody was all over her but I flirted with her, flirted with customers around her, just did everything I should.. So she wound up asking me out when I acted like mr.cool. :rolleyes:

It was a great night - romantic, kissing, everything was great! Next time I told her to come over to my house b/c I was making a extra bomb dinner. Her car ended up smoking up so she wound up just spending the night. No sex.. We ended up so so comfortable that it became a regular of her spending each night sleeping in my bed.

It was getting even better though, we went to a party for her mother where I spoke the everyone, got people laughing, basically got her looking. She told me that made me so different from any other guy. I knew her interest level was high when she would mention if I loved her. I never brought it up but eventually it came out of me because I really did love her. (This was of course when she was saying she loved me just about everyday) This was around the end of the 2nd month by the way.

Now we laughed together, she would bring me pastrys and coffee from her house when I would be working, stuff that really showed she did care. Just someone that could make you really stop Dj'ing and settle down. Sweet things.. but of course theirs always a downfall with any woman.

She didn't like sex.

Firstly, Being that she is living with her mother my place was the only **** palace. She said after we ****ed my roommates were complaining to her. I felt that was odd to not have sex because of that. I mean their is another empty room downstairs where you won't be loud..

So we had ****ed only once in those months.. Now your saying why didn't you back out? B/c I was getting *******s but she didn't want to have sex. Weird I know. It gets weirder..

She's told me flat out "I could live the rest of my life without sex completly fine, Really I don't need it. I'm not a very sexual person."

This was the first chick ever that I had not want sex. Now I'm talking i've been with about 16-17 chicks since I started dating heavily during the last two years and not one ever said this.

I thought it was me, maybe I wasn't sexually attracting her, maybe she liked girls because she was by-sexual. Or maybe I just didn't give her the big O on the first try.

It just sucked because she was GREAT GREAT GREAT on so many levels but sexual. She would call me to ask me if what she was doing at the time was okay.. I had her in check and well respected.

Then one day, we were driving about town when I mentioned something about Christmas. She told me that she hates that time a year and it kills her. I'm thinking what the fudge? So I said why to which she told me she couldn't talk about it, and sometime she'll eventually tell me.

Then I found out the story.

On Christmas eve, she was talking with one of her friends who was dealing with major depression and spoke three different times about suicide on christmas day. To add even more about this friend, he loved her and she didn't love him. He said numerous times that he just wished she could love him and so on.. So she decides to run over there and stop him when he immediatly shut off his computer.

No car, in the snow she ran and found him out front of his house waiting. He asked if he could talk to her inside and she didn't mind. So then he says I want to show you something, please come upstairs. She said she had to go home soon but it was fine.

He slammed her body on the bed, held her arms down and raped her. She was screaming crying and he was yelling. She wound up kicking him in the balls and running home.

She never told her family this for 3 months and she had seriously bruises but she just wore long sleeves all the time.

Truly crazy when she told me while breaking down hard.

She began feeling depressed about everything and what happened that she started cutting her body. Her wrists and legs both of scars. I couldn't believe what I was hearing about this angel in front of me that I allready had serious feelings for.

Now I don't know if that has much to do with the sex part or not but I'm pretty sure it might.

Still being the guy that I am I thought she would change.

Basically I would be kissing on her and really getting her aroused and she would say in a light sensitive tone "Don't get me going.." But of course you know you still keep slowly going because sometimes no does mean yes.. But when it got even more sexual she would force herself to not be aroused so she could stop me.

This happened for like the 20th time when we were in bed tuesday night and I BLEW UP!!! I told her if you didn't put out what good are you? I said it feels like your a friend not a girlfriend.. Just crazy **** that I didn't mean to say like I did. The look on her face I'll never forget.

I hurt her so so so so bad. This great girl I had ****ed up with.

Now I've tryed to get back with her but she's said she was hurt too bad and those scars can't go away. She said everytime we call each other, sleep together, everything won't be the same now. She said she has never hurt like that and she can't let herself be hurt like that again and it would be a risk to be with me. She said she never saw me burst like that and it ruined us. I broke her heart basically and I'm hurting because I hurt someone really ****ing bad.

I usually don't try to go back but I feel so so so miserable. She was a great girl but depression and life has killed her. I know its something I have to face but I just wanted to talk to someone about..

I mean what do you think?

Wouldn't you mention sex if you were not getting any?

If you think I said it the wrong way..

Believe me, I've talked to her respectively and their is no getting around no sex. She just says "I know", and "I understand" and then still not have sex.

We were happy though even being around each other everyday, sleeping every night with someone cuddled up to you, but I was always thinking about the sex. And how I felt disrespected by that too, lets face it guys need to be ****ed.

I don't know why I think about it every second but I hope I'll be the same soon.

She says she doesn't want me out of her life and still wants to be friends but she can't look at me the same way.

Help me get over this ****!!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake: Lack of communication. If you really want sex, and she's afraid like that, try to talk her through it. Try to accomodate to her needs, rather than trying to fulfill your own. This would have made her more receptive and probably even gotten you a good effing.

If anything, learn from your mistake. Learn what you did wrong, correct it, and stop blaming yourself. You were stupid and horny at the time, but now you're smarter than that. My advice to you is just to try to forget this girl. It'll be hard, but just try. Go out sarging with a few of your buddies, get back into the game, and find the woman that's actually right for you.

-Damian

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedKnight Lets go to Club Paradise on...well Paradise Road! Locals get in free and you get two free drinks. If that doesn't make you feel any better I don't know what will. You're gonna meet alot of girls who are (for lack of better words) "damaged goods" in Las Vegas (aka the city of lost souls)...Or did you move, I haven't heard from you in a while.

In any event, where ever you are, if you can't be the hero, then don't try you're just going to cause yourself and her more un necessary pain. You can't change who you are and it doesn't seem like you're for this girl. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but my offer still stands on the strip club! We can get free pizza after at joes pizza right around the corner!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rape

RedKnight04 relax man

it's not your fault

you didn't damage her

she was damaged when you found her

you did more than most men would letting her sleep in your bed all those nights and treating her right

i agree with Damian it was all lack of communication

but f*ck bro you can't force some chick to tell you why she in mentally disturbed

and women are not the best at communicating let alone some chick thats been raped and doesn't wanna talk about it

sh*t happens

i have posted alot on the rape threads

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74149&highlight=rape

^ some b*tches lie

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79360&highlight=rape

^ another good rape thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74564&highlight=rape

^ rape phone call

now for some important questions

her family found out 3 months later right ?

were the police called ?

what did her father do ?

what did the police do ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**