“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rate your current high school teachers!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
http://www.ratemyteachers.com/index.jsp

I thought I would post this for all your high schoolers just to get a little kick from reading about the teachers you just had/will have.

My gift from me to you. Enjoy :)

Moderators, leave this here please, we need a little high school fun too!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Classic. Hmm...my favorite teacher needs to be on there...Here we go.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Dammit, my school isnt on there.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Well I'm from Ireland, so my school aint on there :(


don't really matter anyway cause 70% of my old teachers sucked, and held massive grudges against people in the class which would effect schoolwork bigtime...Also they were arseholes too, it was like they just went into teaching without thinking it through, and now they can't take all these kids staring at them...unconfident idiots (Women are the main culprits for this)


http://www.gaybetamax.co.uk/quicktime2.html
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
cool stuff, my school was there! nice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Has anyone noticed that most teachers we dislike of seem to hold a grudge against us are often male? I can not explain why this happens but after conversing with some friends they too did not like the stand over tactics male teachers use to get work out of you. Anyone else agree?
 
Top