Rate Tigers Mistress

Rate Tigers Mistress

• Total voters

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I think you are nitpicking here.

Its different then seeing a woman in a picture and actually meeting her.
Women tend to look worse in real life than in their pictures. If a girl look like an 8 on her facebook pic, you can assume she's a 7 in real life. Every so often a girl will look better in person than in her pics, but it's usually the opposite.

If Tiger Woods was not a famous rich golfer, he would wet his pants trying to talk to her and she would ignore him. I don't think Tiger was actively looking for a mistress but rather this mistress was looking for him. I bet as soon as she saw him, she made it very easy for him to hook up with her without hiding her sexuality like most women initially do when you first meet them (hance the stripper effect in a stripclub). I wouldn't be surprised that until Tiger made it big that he was a virgin because he was and still is a very quiet shy reserved type of guy who doesn't stand out. All of the sudden all the hot women who ignored him over the years are throwing themsleves at him without him needing to open his mouth. Honestly if his hot swedish model wife didn't know Tiger and would have met him in a hotel somewhere she would have assumed that his job was to bring clean towels to her room.
True. They've got the looks, he's got the money. Without the money, those women wouldn't spit in his direction.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I think you are nitpicking here.

Its different then seeing a woman in a picture and actually meeting her.

If Tiger Woods was not a famous rich golfer, he would wet his pants trying to talk to her and she would ignore him. I don't think Tiger was actively looking for a mistress but rather this mistress was looking for him. I bet as soon as she saw him, she made it very easy for him to hook up with her without hiding her sexuality like most women initially do when you first meet them (hance the stripper effect in a stripclub). I wouldn't be surprised that until Tiger made it big that he was a virgin because he was and still is a very quiet shy reserved type of guy who doesn't stand out. All of the sudden all the hot women who ignored him over the years are throwing themsleves at him without him needing to open his mouth. Honestly if his hot swedish model wife didn't know Tiger and would have met him in a hotel somewhere she would have assumed that his job was to bring clean towels to her room.
Hating much? Tiger Woods is a real DJ. He's living his dream and women are just part of it. You don't even know Tiger Woods. Disregarding money, I see fat ugly guys with hot chicks all the time and you're doubting Tiger Woods?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
o yea, it is all tiger woods wife's fault, tiger is the one who cheated. behavior like this by us men have made woman they way they are today whether you want to believe it or not.
cough bullsh** cough

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her a 7. She's ok I guess. but I see better everyday. to skinny.

E

Energizer

Apparently Tiger Woods is taking the wrap from sections of the black community. Apparently Madonna has written to him and Dennis Rodman has defended him and according to an article I read earlier naked photographs of Tiger are going to wind up in Playgirl magazine. It just keeps on getting better and better does this scandal. I bet his wife wishes the world would swallow her up. She must feel like an absolute tool, though I reckon she should get an STD check up immediately. She might have chlamydia or something.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, the rating that matters is would I hit it? It's a binary scale and the answer is yes.

She's a very hot woman but she's not my type and she's sort of old, so I gave a 7. If I was into that type or she was 12 years younger I'd probably add 2 or more and give 9 or 9.5, on the real person scale.

Things I don't like:

- She looks big. I don't like big women generally.
- I'm betting she has fake hooters. Not nice for me.
- I'm not particularly into blondes.
- I like under 30, and under 26 or so is even better.

If we're grading on the celebrity wench scale well .... she's not exceptional but then celebs get a much harsher grade applied.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
First, the rating that matters is would I hit it? It's a binary scale and the answer is yes.
Agree, the scale is simple

Would you hit?
Would you take head?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Hating much? Tiger Woods is a real DJ. He's living his dream and women are just part of it. You don't even know Tiger Woods. Disregarding money, I see fat ugly guys with hot chicks all the time and you're doubting Tiger Woods?
just proves my point that the vast majority here have no idea what a "dj" is.

there isnothing whatsoever djish about marrying a woman, having a family with them and proceeding to fvck half the country afterwards.

nothing. in fact I think it's dispicable behavior. What, just becuase "he can get chicks" he is a dJ? you guys are pathetic

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiger's biggest mistake was getting married. If you are a male and you happen to be a millionare the biggest mistake you can make is get married. Women can smell money from a mile away. They will start coming out of the woodwork to get you.

Imagine living in a universe where you don't approach women, they approach you! This is the world that male celebrities live in which is the total opposite of the reality we guys in this forum and 99.9% of guys live in. How can we blame Tiger when he is only human and women make men weak.

How would you react if you became rich and famous tomorrow and all of a sudden 8.5's and 9's and some of the hottest women in the world where willing to sleep with you and put up little to no obstacles? Your little girlfriend would be eating her nails day and night she knows she just can't compete.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note of caution though BB:

Though "we" SS'ers will certainly distinguish "despicable behavior" from DJ behavior or being DJ, most everyone else won't. And they certainly won't and don't here in AR as you should know.

The uneducated/misinformed word for DJ is "womanizer". How many of us have heard about so-and-so being a womanizer? And anyone familiar with the word understands it's meant in a derogatory sense. And just about everyone identified as one by an AFC man or a jealous woman almost always turns out actually being a DJ when I get to know them, or are a DJ if I already did.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Imagine living in a universe where you don't approach women, they approach you!
I've been there, it's a mind altering experience but it also very quickly changes one's world view WRT gender roles.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't really call her fat just from the face shot, but you can tell she's been eating good since riding the Tiger.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uchitel = Club Cougar

Grubbs = Paula Abdul

Neither one of these women is higher than a Miami / South Beach 7

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a pretty good thought.

tiger should sponser trojan condoms.

"becuase when I'm out man whoring, trojan's got me covered. Literarly"