"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rate This IL Please

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
- When we met the very first time she started asking me alot of stupid questions about a problem she had when she could have easily asked some other people that she knew better than me.

- When we first started talking her pupils stayed dialated for a few min.

- Occasionally, for absolutely no reason at all, she will suddenly act nervous. (Even in a group setting and sometimes even over the phone)

- She would find dumb reasons to turn around and talk to me in class.

-I *thought* I caught her sneaking a peak and blushing.

- Occasionally she will act overly interested in what I have to say.

- She will sometimes avoid EC with me.


I work with her in a group at school everyday so I have been reluctant to make a move just yet. If you were to meet her you would be surprised that she would have done any of those things I listed, its just totally out of character for her. Shes pretty tough and stong willed and would probably make a very good business woman, if that helps describe her. 95% of the time she acts totally indifferent towards me and totally serious, all business. Never says Hi or asks how Im doing. She never initiates any small talk but will carry on a conversation if I start. She sometimes dresses in the *high maintanence* style. (She must have been wearing $400 worth of clothes today)

I know that shes interested at some level, but I would like to know how much. I dont have much experience with this type of girl, Im used to the ones that are simple, straight forward and easy to read.

Im still going to make a move reguardless, but just for a reference how high would you say the interest level is when THIS TYPE of girl acts this way.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Do you like this girl? Ask her out. What are you waiting for? :confused:

You're overanalyzing. Worry about her IL while you're dating her.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
when you are looking for pupil dilation in the eyes, this is a def sign she is NOT interested
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Well, on a scale of 1 to 100, I'd say it's about a...who the hell cares? She has ENOUGH interest, so just go for it.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
This sounds familar Jon-E. I used to sit in class and trip on every little move a girl I liked would do. I was too intimidated to ask her out since we were classmates and if it didn't work it, it would be weird. That sucked.

So two things. First, don't get caught up analyzing a girl and her possible IL from a distance. The real way to test the IL is to initiate the dating sequence. (LOL! That sounds so dorky! "Spock prepare to initiate the dating sequence!")

Second, don't make the mistake I did in college and miss the opportunity to tap into that vast pool of females. Who CARES if she freaks out or acts weird if you ask her out and she didn't dig you? That's HER problem and it would be a retarded reaction to a perfectly legitimate and normal move on your part.

I'm taking a dance class at the college I went to and I have my suspicions that this girl is actually dropping the class because I got her number and called her ONCE. I don't REALLY know that's why she's dropping though. But if it is, what a loss on her part! She'll never know all the cool latin dances we're learning! Good riddance either way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Well here's a little update if anyone cares.

A few days ago were walking together after class having a pretty mundane conversation and it was about lunch time so I asked her "Hey, what are you doing for lunch?"

She seemed a little starteled and gave me the: "oh-I-um-ah-gotta-go-and-um-uh-gotta-go-and eat lunch with my man"

(I really dont think she has one, but whatever)

So I said thats cool and kept on with the conversation and that was that. Today we had a group meeting for about an hour and a half. She was still friendly and responsive with me, but didnt send the same signals as before.

Oh well, chuck up one more to experience.
 
Top