Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this chick

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's gonna be a big business in the future, I welcome it, simply because when it CAN wash, iron and cook it'll replace women for a significant portion of men, thus potentially bringing some sanity to the power inversion we see in the west now.

"Roxxxy generated a lot of buzz at AEE," made me laugh, I admit.

If guys could buy a fully functional robo-maid under the guise of getting a full time maid, like a super roomba, and f*ck them on the down low, the'd sell millions of them.

To answer your question - ugly. This nerd needs to find a better model.

EDIT:

I mean, seriously, if they had a robo-maid built like this doll, that could actually clean house and take care of routine duties like accepting FedEx and so forth, I'd consider it. But she'd have to get dressed, or hide in the closet, when the parents visit..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
id hit it

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy looks like George Costanza, and no one is surprised at this.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guys comment made me lol. Kind of reminds me of an answer you'd get from here

Posts from men on here show they are having fun with this topic but judging by some of the posts on her from women are quite the opposite. Some sound like they have raging cases of PMS or just hate that guys will now have another easy option to what they have used as a reward and a weapon since time began. A little bizzare though that artificial option may be. I'd have to conclude they are kind of jealous that guys (with fairly good money if they can buy a Roxxxy!) won't want to play their head games anymore and pursue them to the bitter end. This potentially takes a lot of womens power away and they don't like it. I just don't know why this is such a big deal to them? Haven't they abused 'personal massagers' for decades even when they no doubt had plenty of guys around that would have said yes anytime?! I guess I'm just saying, fair is fair! That old saying 'whats' good for the goose is good for the gander' might apply here, but I digress. It sounds like it might even be a sound investment to buy stock in this guys company, going by how hot these are liable to fly off the shelves. Roxxxy kind of gives a new meaning to 'software' lol! less

But none the less, that robot creeps me the fvck out. I hope i'm not the only one who find this disturbing and some what sad.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Very disturbing. But a lifeline to millions of fat nerds out there :p

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
weird to think we may be the final generation of dj's...

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is incredibly ugly. Kind of scary actually.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well atleast this should free up more women with lazy fux and chumps going to this end and shelling out 7 grand.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, personally I'm definitely not going to buy one, at least any time soon until they improve a lot and the price comes down.

Some day though I might, could be good to have for those times when there's just too much going on in your life to put much time and effort into new girls. It would have to be a lot hotter, more functional, and cheaper than now though.. maybe in 10 year?

But like many of the other posters have said, I think it's a great thing in the long run. Especially when this thing learns to cook and clean, it'll bring some balance back into the game and make women actually put some thought and effort into getting guys. Try that on for size ladies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thing looks like it's pissed off and ready to give a lecture because you haven't taken the garbage out yet.

I don't fvck things that can't take out their own garbage.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the technology aspect. not interested in the doll, but agree with the guys waiting for a full on maid. I'd love to see that technology in my lifetime

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Some day though I might, could be good to have for those times when there's just too much going on in your life to put much time and effort into new girls. It would have to be a lot hotter, more functional, and cheaper than now though.. maybe in 10 year?.
The sad thing is that a sex robot is probably going be one of our options when we enter our twilight years of our lives, its going to be either:

- widowed old women
- hookers
- Sex Robots

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The sad thing is that a sex robot is probably going be one of our options when we enter our twilight years of our lives, ....

Someone has never been to South East Asia ....