Rate This Chick - I think she is hot

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Loacker said:
Also because people don't generally post photos of their girlfriends on this site. That would be messed up. No way I'd post a photo of my GF on this site, knowing full well that a legion of AFCs are standing by with lotion and a lot of tissues.
I just did, it's a pic that preserves her anonymity and shows what I personally like as far as a womans body. My cup of tea won't work for all of course, but then again, it doesn't HAVE to. I expect a stream of abuse in 3, 2, 1 ... but it's OK.

I can handle it. ;)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
That ass is FLAT!!!

Just kidding; it's probably those hideous pants/panties and/or the angle of the shot. Beautiful shoulders, though.

I'd probably do her (assuming the rest of her is at least as good looking). :)

She was complaining that the pants made her ass look bad - that's why I took the shot; sort of teasing and sort of showing her. Honestly I'm not into the big fat ass look but you're right, she doesn't have a big ass and the pants don't help. She was concerned also that they made her look fat.

Nice and slim, and the face of an angel though. I don't consider her a 10 physically, but she's nice looking to me, she's gonna age well and she just does it for me. No real explanation for it.

Last edited:

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson no offense but your gf has a terrible ass.... I'll admit she looks like she is thin... I hope she has a big rack and a nice face to make up for that flat highway of an ass

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
woah, what kind of girls do you guys go for if you consider that a 5 at best? Can you guys please post pics of girls you would consider 9/10 or even 8.:confused:

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but c'mon...

Last edited:

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, what is a 8/9/10 for you guys. i would give her a 7.

you guys have VERY high standards.