Rate This Chick - I think she is hot

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
Guys a member pm'd me this site which basically features regular girls in the everyday world. I give this girl an 8 curious what you all think

www.regionalhotties.com

Also her info says she doesn't kiss on the 1st date... I bet she would if she met a DJ!

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The no kissing on 1st date has nothing to do with DJ or not DJ.

Its just to protect her image/standards/ not look like a slut.

"i kiss on first date" = can also suck **** and **** :).

But to be nice and considerate, any girl can kiss on the first date. It all has to do with the amount of attraction that she has for you.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought kissing on a first date was a given? I understand not having sex on a first date as a 'rule' but who doesn't kiss?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickupmilitia said:
Guys a member pm'd me this site which basically features regular girls in the everyday world. I give this girl an 8 curious what you all think

www.regionalhotties.com

Also her info says she doesn't kiss on the 1st date... I bet she would if she met a DJ!

Now granted everyone has different taste and I can definitely respect that; but you can't seriously think that girl is an 8!! I wouldn't even think she's a 6 with beer goggles on!

Here's my opinion and I don't mean to be an @ss.... She's got an okay body, her face is beat man. And she's wearing a crap load of make up in that pic. She's 2 seasons away from being fat.

I honestly give her a 4.5-5 at best. But hey, if you can get some action out of her, then make sure the lights are out and you don't brag about it to any of your friends..... haha --- just teasing bro.

PIMP

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
are you blind man... I think her face is hot as hell... plus look at her rack... if you click on the picture you can see more of her... I just spanked to the one of her chest in the brown swimsuit top

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probs a 5.5 or 6. The face is not good. Its not terrible but I kind of just want to reshape it for her. Push the teeth back and together. Shrink some stuff and pull it back. She looks like she's on the verge of being hot.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 6.

She's reasonable slim, but she needs to TONE UP! I can already see celulite coming in on her butt in the standing bikini pic! She'll be a chubb if she's not careful!

Pickupmalitia, if you rate her a solid 8, then you must live in the land of fugly girls.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she scrapes a 6.

She's not bad but she's no way an 8 in my opinion. Perhaps she looks better in real life, but I could never imagine her being an 8.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you guys see another woman in this picture (maybe a woman who burned you before) I think she is an 8. she is nice but she is a woman who has all the weight she can carry on the body and still look good.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickupmilitia said:
are you blind man... I think her face is hot as hell... plus look at her rack... if you click on the picture you can see more of her... I just spanked to the one of her chest in the brown swimsuit top

To each his own; and wow bro I looked at the rest of the pics and she is definitely got a gut going on. Notice how she covers her stomach in the bikini pic where she's laying on her side.

She is average at best; I will say that she dresses well and appears to be confident which is always good and can make her more attractive. But purely based off looks I wouldn't even look at this chick if I ran into her walking down the street.

Man I can show you some pics of girls who you'd probably rate off the charts..... haha

Like I said though; who gives a fuvk what we think, if you like her, go get it.

PIMP

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
wow what world do you all live in? I think the people that gave her a 7 are fine... but she isn't fat... voluptous I think is the right word... and I prefer that to thin chicks...

But anyway the chicks they have on their Myspace Top 8 are hot as hell

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do her, but I don't want her number. If she was available to f*ck with near zero effort I'd consider it if I wasn't in a serious relationship.

Pickupmilitia

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson please post a picture of your girlfriend.... I'd like to see the difference in quality you so speak of..... I bet you probably won't though because everyone who doesn't think this chick is hot probably doesn't get ****

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl's cute but a little overweight. If she lost 5-10 lbs she'd probably be a 7 or 8.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh id give her a 6 as well. Shes kinda heavy and her face is screwed up.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
****able fer sure......5.4 w/ makeup+ shower

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickupmilitia said:
bigjohnson please post a picture of your girlfriend.... I'd like to see the difference in quality you so speak of..... I bet you probably won't though because everyone who doesn't think this chick is hot probably doesn't get ****

I'm not gonna violate the trust my GF has in me, nor will I jeopardize her and my anonymity. Think what you like, I don't care. The girl who's pictured just doesn't do it for me, she's too chubby and her face is horse-like, sorry if that bruises you somewhere sensitive, get over it.

Here is a non-identifiable shot of my current GF, a face shot is out of the question.

EDIT:

This is one reason why rating 1-10 is a waste of time. Everyone has different standards and preferences and someone always ends up pissed off. Personally I'm a sucker for a pretty face, I have to have that; so this is a big part of why we probably disagree on the originally posted girl.