Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate my POF profile text..

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi my name is Steve, I am a fun loving guy who admires honesty, commitment, and monogomy. I have a great sense of humor and love to meet new people. I have one 7 year old son, I get him on weekends and he means the world to me. I am:

Smart
Sweet
Love camping/fishing
Into going out to eat or see a movie once a week
Good Moral Values
Funny
Charming
Romantic at heart
monogamous
Christian
Have 5 tattoos and pierced ears (although I hardly wear earings)

I am looking for a girl who will be my other half someone who when we are old and grey our love is still fresh and explosive. I will be 30 this year and feel its time to settle down so if your big into the partying scene I'm probably not the one for you. I enjoy the simple things in life and know there has to be someone real out there for me that's down to earth and is looking for commitment where we are best friends, can tell each other anything, enjoys long walks/talks. Likes to cuddle or just snuggle up with a movie on some rainy days. Someone I can hold hands with in public places and whisper sweet nothings in your ear :)

Bottom Line: I am a man but I have feelings and am not just a piece of meat lol.

Feel free to message me if you want to know anything. Even if you just want to be friends or need someone to talk to send me a message and I will respond ASAP.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm....if I was thirty, had a kid and was looking for someone to get into a serious LTR with you would find me on local wine connoisseur forums and hitting up any wine tasting events I could find!! Even if you don't like wine, I think it would be a great place to meet women in their late twenties/early thirties. :) Also gives a great excuse if you have a real "nice" wine at your place that you would love for a gal to try some night. ;)

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks carlito, problem is Im a recovering alcoholic, seriously.. I mean I could fake it I guess but might lead to relapse being with wine right there and all..
how would you rate the profile text though? I get a lot of responses and been (slept) with 3 girls off the site, they just all seem to be crazy and end up cheating/leaving me..

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest opinion? My rating is "Desperate".

All that talk about "Searching for my other half" "Looking to settle down" "Holding hands, whispering in her ear" You sound like the loneliest person on Earth.

It sounds like if I were a girl, and I met you, and had a good time, you'd probably propose to me within a month. If I saw a girl with a profile like that, there's no way I'd date her. Too much pressure. It's one thing to date for a month or two and see where it takes you. It's another thing to be looked at as someone's potential "other half".

Stop talking about all that romance novel stuff and just talk about how much fun you are. Stop talking about all the imaginary things this hypothetical woman will add to your life, and talk about yourself as if your life is already great.

You like camping and fishing? Describe yourself as an outdoorsman. Talk about how you could spend hours wandering around the forest getting dirty. You want to talk about your kid? Talk about how awesome he is, and how you love playing catch with him. Talk about how you helped him reel in his first trout.

Oh, and words like "Smart, funny, charming, sweet, romantic" mean nothing. Anyone could copy and paste that sh*t. It says nothing about you. Is someone gonna describe himself as "dumb, humorless, and mean"? Talk about qualities that specifically belong to you. Not random adjectives.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
This reeks of troll.
Without trolls this forum would cease to exist. Remember that the next time you open a thread. BTW, did I ever tell you about clearing six figures today on my short call with a small utilities company out of Costa Rica? That pushes my earnings to over $5 million this year.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, did I ever tell you about clearing six figures today on my short call with a small utilities company out of Costa Rica? That pushes my earnings to over $5 million this year.
No you didn't! And shame on you for not mentioning it earlier.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Honest opinion? My rating is "Desperate".

All that talk about "Searching for my other half" "Looking to settle down" "Holding hands, whispering in her ear" You sound like the loneliest person on Earth.
I agreed with this interpretation.

But if you are getting a lot of responses and banging chicks, who cares?

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in the wrong site. This site is about f0cking as many girls and spinning as many as you can at the same time.