"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rate my body

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I want to know what do girls think of my body?Is it good or not?I think it's ok.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude why are you asking us?
 

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
First, this isn't Hot or Not.

Second, if you want us to see a picture of you, put it up on a website. I'm not downloading a file from someone I don't know.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
get a tan and work your chest a bit more. not bad though.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Also, do yourself a favor and don't post this on multiple forums (it's already out at H&F).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
I'm not gay so I can't help you , but I'll be glad to rate any female posters bodies on this site if they would like to do the same.
 

apollon_312

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives
you wanna know what girls think of your body, and you're posting on this forum??

second, you already have a vague idea of what's good and what's not.. else you wouldn't be checking out bodybuilding websites.. other people's opinions can go on forever.
 

SIWrx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Location
Crescent Fresh
you dont have to be gay to tell how someone looks. your stomach is fine, girls like the 6. but yea, work on your chest more, and shave everything. then get a tan.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Unregistered
ooh, you tho 'thexy. ;)
I have NEVER actually seen that in writing. OMG it took me a couple of minutes to get off the floor. LMFAO!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Nothing wrong with a man asking other guys to rate his body, why are people such homophobes, what happned to "confidence, and helping eachother out"

You need to work on your shoulders dude, and a lot of lower back and sides ;) apart from that not too bad.
 
Top