"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Rate my AIM chat

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Hey everyone, I wanted you guys to rate out our convo. Keep in mind I'm not trying to get with her or anything 'cause I have a girlfriend. Plus I think shes the one whose intrested in me. So anyways .. Voila..

her: HEY
Lik W0n Hoe: hey
her: SUP? I CALLED U
Lik W0n Hoe: yeah, i was at base ball practice
her: YA I KNOW
Lik W0n Hoe: reaally
Lik W0n Hoe: stalking me now eh
Lik W0n Hoe: i see the way you look at me at skool
her: LOL
her: I CANT RESIST UR SEXY BODY
Lik W0n Hoe: :D im gonna have to be hiding from you than.. incase you try raping me in some corner or something
her: lol
her: its not rape if ur willng
Lik W0n Hoe: true that
Lik W0n Hoe: but will i be willing? we'll have to find out ;-)
her: oh
her: gotch ya
her: now i gotta rape u
Lik W0n Hoe: *gasp*
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: so what are you up to (her name)? :D
her: nothing
Lik W0n Hoe: just finnally happy (her friends name) isnt around to b**ch at you?
her: lol
her: 4 reals 2
Lik W0n Hoe: haha
her: where were u at 4th? (its P.E.)
Lik W0n Hoe: missed me? lol i was at alc :/ shucks man
her: why did u go?
her: ya i cried
Lik W0n Hoe: 'cause (my friend) had my p.e. shirt and my other friend had my shorts and i was basicly would of been out there in my boxers
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: and i know how you guys would say stuff about my 'hairy' legs
her: y didn't u take it away from him?
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: i couldnt find those bastards.. they were like monkeys jumping from place to place cause i saw one, i turn around quick and than look back and they dissapear
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: yeah.. so you cried for me
Lik W0n Hoe: ?
her: ya
Lik W0n Hoe: aww thats so....... gay ... just kidding
her: i was like why why him!
Lik W0n Hoe: yeah why couldnt it have been turkey(we call her friend that)
her: ll
her: *lol
her: i know
Lik W0n Hoe: well im pretty tired and sh!t so uh.. yeah im gonna go spend some quality time with my pillow
her: me 2
her: toodles
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: later.. *dont* have a dream about me... *wink*
her: night
her: a wet dream
her: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: lol
Lik W0n Hoe: night
her: k toodles night

So that was the convo. What do you guys think? Was I C+F at all? Played it cool? Thanks for replies in advance.

- Sparrow
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
It's an AIM chat.

Girls tend to be rambunctious on AIM because it's not a real-world situation. It's a computer situation. They aren't really flirting, they're just talking.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
So you are 15 and she is talking of having wet dreams about you, thats good :D. However, its bad that you feel the need to check everything with us - do you think you were C+ F, as normally you are the only that can judge a situation as you know what its like normally for you and whether you were actng any different around her.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
There were a lot of "lol"s. I'm suprised she didn't laugh herself to death.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It went well but the next part is for everyone, not just you.

NO MORE AIM LOGS ON THESE BOARDS!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I realise i'm only bumping this thread by adding this post, but really - NO MORE AIM!! - I don't use it, I think it's a waste of my time and hopefully also a waste of your time. Talk to people in person.

AND it makes things (my computer) go slow.

Note to self: Now it looks like I am rating your AIM :eek:
 
Last edited:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Sounds like me when I getting it on in real life. Good basic convo.
She sounds like if you went for her like a man she wouldn't mind.
There's the element of girlfriend. She might like just to talk you like that just because you have a gf, though. Nah.

Anyways. No use analysing. it's all bull.

I still agree with AC/DC and other guys not to talk over net.
I never do. I have over 20 contacts on my MSN list and there are no women at all. And I'll keep it that way. You should do that too. Phone is to talk to girls. Or face to face even better.

OK. you can do that... you are still 15 :D
No offence, bro.

Last time I was clubbing there was this blonde I talked to. I got extreamly turned off when she said she was 16.. :)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
NO MORE AIM LOGS

****ING STOP IT
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well that would have been a good conversation. HAD IT NOT BEEN ON AIM. (hehe i did it too!)

Seriously man, you learned nothing from doing that on aim. had you been face to face with her, or at least on the freiking telephone it would have been acceptable. But doing it on the aim proves nothiing. I can make up a conversation right now:

Me: Hey baby, how was your day
HB9: Oh you know alright.
Me: I bet its better now that your talking to me
HB9: oh ya i love you so much i just wanna jump you
Me: Oh that sucks, cause i don't wanna just you
HB9: WHAT? why don't you like me?
Me: Ya in the way a brother likes his sister ;) j/p


See aim is USELESS
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Yes aim is bad. But as usual no one will tell you why. I will. Aim is bad because you want to remain a mystery to her. Also you can't use kino or sarcasm or eye contract and any rapport you have is almost gone when you talk to her again in real life. Thats why I don't like it. Acctually what good can come from it?
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Well, she sounds hella horny. There wasn't much depth to the convo, so we cant really tell her type. The interest was there.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
everyone hates AIM for some reason - oh yeah its AOL, thats why its ****. IM e.g. MSN,AIM, ICQ, is not as bad as you all make out, in england you phone to set up dates, but if you are flirting (friends) you can do it jsut as well over IM and via text as on the phone. I used to ****k up by spending far too long on the phone to girls, its not necessary. There is no need for a crusade agaisnt IM but dont take it too seriously.

Secondly i agree, posting AIM chats/phone conversations unless they illustrate a particular point, but purely for us to rate is a waste of your time, it is unimportant, it should be about how you feel you did. Not what we think, we do not know you or her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
rate mines!

DrugsAreGood213:wuddup beotch!
her: HEY HEY HEY
DrugsAreGood213:What are you doing?
Her: bored, what about you?
DrugsAreGood213: chillin killin and drillin
Her: ha
DrugsAreGood213:hey, like, I'm coming over, where do you live?
Her: ---- Stanton Dr. Remember, you took me home like a month ago?
DrugsAreGood213:....hell no! I was busy listening to jimi on the radio ya f*ck.
DrugsAreGood213:anyways, like I will call you in a little bit. smoke beer.
Her: ok.

wadda ya think? AOL is for losers like me.
 
Top