Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rata Blanca's Journal.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got out of a LTR (two months ago) and I am really bad at approaching women again. Currently only have one plate spinning.
Feel free to give any advice.

Making line at the ATM. Saw good looking girl.

Are you making line? - Yes
I am behind her and and I can see she has an excellent body and really long hair.

Excuse me (weak voice, I wait for her to turn around, she seems nervous)
Is that your real hair? - Yes it is
It looks great (she seems nervous) - Thanks.
What's your name? (She answers her name). That's my mom.
Hello there, I am (tell them my name)". I thought you were sisters or friends. (Here's where I ****ed up I think. Seems the girl was a lot younger than I thought. Should have approached the mother when she signaled her mom and introduced myself properly and asked her for a date with the daughter.

It was our turn to use the atms and we were next to each other (should have kept making small talk here).
I took more time than her at the ATM and they were gone when I finished.

Seems my weakness is my voice. I imagine the best lines and scenarios always after the approach. I need to improve.

Result: 1 Approach.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #2

23/12/2018

Some background: Was on trip for a chess tournament. I am disappointed at myself for doing only one approach during my travel. It has inspired me to improve my approaches with women.

During the closing ceremony of a chess tournament I noticed a woman sitting in a chair, she seemed bored. I approached her the third time we had eye contact. The second time there was a prolonged gaze which I should have used as clue.

The moment I was walking toward her I feel nervous but good, because I was walking directly in her direction there was no turning back.

- Hey, did you compete?

- No I didn't.

(I sit next to her) *I noticed I tend to sit too fast with the woman I approach I should be more patient and stay on my two feet a few more minutes to look less nervous.*

- (Notice her staff T-shirt) So you are staff then? What's your name?

-My name is "..."

-I am "Rata Blanca" nice to meet you, *shakes her hand*

- No, it was't really hard, I actually not into chess.

-So it was just work?

(chitchat was longer)
*I notice some smiles and effort from her to keep a good convo, she turns her face to actually look at me*

We chit chat more about her time working and staff, and ask how long has she been living there. She asks if I competed before, etc.

*The friend I am leaving with approaches me, by now I have forgotten the girls name and I feel my confidence going downhill*

My friend: We going to another trip, and asks me if I am coming with him.

I ask the girl, you wanna go to that city?

She smiles and says No

I receive a phone call I excuse myself and blow the approach, the woman leaves.

Pro: I actually approached the girl.

Con: Didn't go for the number, date or anything. I need to be more relaxed, take my time during the approach, slower.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us background about yourself ? your occupation , age, etc ?
I am interested to know if women in Mexico are more open to men or it is just like its northern neighbors .