“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rant/ story

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Since I'm bored I'ma rant.

OK. I'm used to girls flirting wit me but this is a weird story.

K. My crazy parents lock me up in a mental hospital. K. while I'm there I met two girls. Christine.16 and Crystal.15. Oh and there was a black girl Britney. Britney was a 5. If she was white she woulda been a 7(no offense jus white titties turn me on more)
Christine was a 7 and Crystal an 9. K. Why hot girls were in Mental hospitals don't ask me. Actually I know all there problems and they wern't that bad. Christine for example ran away from home after her dad died and her mom put her in the home cause she thought her daughter was overly depressed and ****. Dumbass mother. Crystal was in for family problems and ****.

Ok my rant.

Crystal super-hot chick had the hots for me bad. Like had there not been nurses constantly in the rooms watching us she woulda ****ed me there and then. Infact all the girls had the hots from me. The nightnurse inforced the rule that a chick could not be within twelve feet of me. Luckily she was only there for two nights. Sucky part is I was in a mental hospital. That pisses me off. You woulda had to been there to understand. Damnit. I hate them. I want to go back so bad. hat was the greatest place I've ever been. Like heaven.... Damnit. I want to go back. I swear. They had the nerve to kick me out too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
No not cool. Everytime I meet a really hot chick who's really intrested in me the circumstanses suck. But when there good. there are normally no hot chicks around and only average chicks who know me and think I'm an ******* cause... well... I am... but thats only cause of my rule... Only be nice to people when you want something from them. Otherwise jsut make there life horrible.

Oh well. I guess it's sorta nice that way.

Anyone have any clue why all the hot chicks are in teh mental ward.?Like literally when I went there I though it was gonna be a bunch of autistic kids drolling on themselfs but I turned out to be like some tight ass people and a bunch of hot chicks who really wanted men.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Man if theres a will theres a way.

Guess there wasnt enuff will on your part.
 

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
Um... why were YOU in a mental hospital?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
no hot chicks around and only average chicks who know me and think I'm an ******* cause... well... I am... but thats only cause of my rule... Only be nice to people when you want something from them. Otherwise jsut make there life horrible.

Oh well. I guess it's sorta nice that way.

your rule sucks

theres a point where ppl should prove themselves to u but being an ******* to everyone will probably get u no where
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Are you sure this wasn't just a ****ed up trip induced by the drugs you were on?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Um... I wasn't on any drugs.... Besides taking pills to help me fall asleep I was drug free.

Of course my rule sucks. But guess what You suck to. My rule works for me and I'm happy on it.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Um... I wasn't on any drugs.... Besides taking pills to help me fall asleep I was drug free.

Of course my rule sucks. But guess what You suck to. My rule works for me and I'm happy on it.
look at what i quoted in my previous thread

you said that no good looking girls like you becuase they think your an a-hole, so if your "method" is to do just that then your gettin an A-.
 
Top