Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant of the Day - I'm sick of pussies!

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of pussies...

I'm sick of pussies that workout and look good to attract girls....

I'm sick of pussies that learn techniques and or learn "game" because they want to be good with girls....

I'm sick of pussies who believe mating is in the domain of females....

I'm sick of pussies that constantly post on PUA forums asking for "advice" on what they should do with a girl....

I'm sick of pussies who take up professions to get more *****....

I'm sick of pussies who travel to countries where there are supposedly 'better' women for the sole purpose of getting laid....

I'm sick of pussies concentrating on the behavior of girls....

I'm sick of pussies who don't go after the women they want, but instead wait for signals from any random dumb girl....

I'm sick of pussies listening to what girls have to say....

I'm sick of pussies who can't control their impulses and go out to get "laid"....

I'm sick of pussies who get offended when women test them to see if their little boys and find out they are....

I'm sick of pussies who believe they can't **** any woman they want and instead REACT to girls....

I'm sick of pussies who act like monkeys to entertain girls....

I'm sick of pussies that take girls too seriously....

Basically, I'm sick of BOYS who go around finding things to impress GIRLS....instead of living life well FOR THEMSELVES and LOOKING for WOMEN....who do things to please THEM.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more homosexuality in your post than in san francisco 100th gay pride ceremony.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There is more homosexuality in your post than in san francisco 100th gay pride ceremony.
What? Elaborate.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many ****ing pussies on this site.

It's no wonder I don't post on forums...

Those who don't get heard in the real world go to the internet.

Olivia

Banned
Reaction score
There are many contradictories. You should be sick of your own pvssy instead!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My finger relaxed on my banning trigger as I got to the end of your post.

Excellent post, 3, but don't be too hard on the guys who come here baffled about women. They are a product of their upbringing and many have significant problems socializing for whatever reason.

Here they learn that it is possible to bust out of the mold they were born into and take the hammer and chisel to themselves and forge what they want to be.

Still there is much wisdom in your post. Read between the lines, guys.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olivia said:
There are many contradictories. You should be sick of your own pvssy instead!
Finger back on trigger... :yawn:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Atom Smasher

It seems at least someone here understands. I was trying to get people to realise that they have to become MEN first...then the women will come not the other way round.

What we have ISN'T what we are, what we have is BECAUSE of what we are.

A man doesn't take women so seriously and I don't think it's sexist to say women are inferior to men because IT IS FACT. However, that doesn't mean we should manhandle them...it means we have a greater responsibility and we are held more accountable.

I'm attracted to extremely confident (on the outside at least) women...many men hate them, I'm attracted to women who offer resistance to me...I find it cute...and I purposely seek out women whom I have nothing in common with, because I'm not looking for a friend....I'm sure many users here think the opposite, but maybe one day those that do will think like me.

I knew I would get more people responding if I tired to evoke a reaction i.e. I wasn't being serious on my third post.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your style so far.

On another note, I'm not a fan of "extremely confident" women, as they turn out to be the biggest nut jobs of all. Confidence is not an innate female trait, which is why it turns them on so much in men. We value that which we lack. But then, at my age I'm leaning more toward relationships and away from quick hit & runs.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
...On another note, I'm not a fan of "extremely confident" women, as they turn out to be the biggest nut jobs of all. Confidence is not an innate female trait...
Perhaps "extremely confident" is the wrong term, and I meant it in comparison to other females (women are cowards anyway...it's a feminine trait). I meant women who judge me the wrong way initially, behave like they're not impressed (in comparison to those who are easily impressed before I do anything)...I see it as a sign of in denial.

I'm of the belief that female attraction is a reaction rather than an action (which is the case for men)...too many times have I banged women who were initially cold towards me at the beginning....whilst the flipside is that when I was younger many girls found me physically attractive, only the get put off after speaking briefly to me.