"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

rant of the day about caroline flack

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
In the UK you may be aware the TV presenter Caroline flack has committed suicide

This woman is notorious for liking toxic relationships, and was standing trial for smashing her ex over the head whilst he was asleep

the CPS took over the case, which means they think, she thinks, shes above the law.

she stood down from her job role before being fired, so i presume she has the "you cant fire me, I QUIT" mentality

Anyway, women in the UK are in meltdown , you would think Mother theresa had left this earth

Women literally think her behaviour is No big deal, if anything they're playing it down.


all their bothered about is that a "attractive" woman has killed herself

they have no external awareness whatsoever, its unbelievable

fortunately men are waking up slowly, to this solipsism
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I agree a thousand percent

Can you imagine the reaction if an older MAN who dated a 17 year old, beat up his new Mrs and then committed suicide before facing justice?

Women want total immunity from responsibility and judgement
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I think the biggest thing thats shocked me is women are typing literal paragraphs how they cant stop thinking about her.

I also cant get over the fact they see no big deal in her behaviour, their oblivious to it......and anyone who disagrees with them is outnumbered 400 to 1 like a pack of hyenas
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
My suggestion is to just ignore it and carry on.

Don't engage with women like this, don't engage with their fans, don't give it any air.

Keep it moving.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
it was more of just an observation of the sisterhood, the way they openly blame **** and project for us all to read
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top