Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rant of the day about caroline flack

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK you may be aware the TV presenter Caroline flack has committed suicide

This woman is notorious for liking toxic relationships, and was standing trial for smashing her ex over the head whilst he was asleep

the CPS took over the case, which means they think, she thinks, shes above the law.

she stood down from her job role before being fired, so i presume she has the "you cant fire me, I QUIT" mentality

Anyway, women in the UK are in meltdown , you would think Mother theresa had left this earth

Women literally think her behaviour is No big deal, if anything they're playing it down.

all their bothered about is that a "attractive" woman has killed herself

they have no external awareness whatsoever, its unbelievable

fortunately men are waking up slowly, to this solipsism

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a thousand percent

Can you imagine the reaction if an older MAN who dated a 17 year old, beat up his new Mrs and then committed suicide before facing justice?

Women want total immunity from responsibility and judgement

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest thing thats shocked me is women are typing literal paragraphs how they cant stop thinking about her.

I also cant get over the fact they see no big deal in her behaviour, their oblivious to it......and anyone who disagrees with them is outnumbered 400 to 1 like a pack of hyenas

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion is to just ignore it and carry on.

Don't engage with women like this, don't engage with their fans, don't give it any air.

Keep it moving.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was more of just an observation of the sisterhood, the way they openly blame **** and project for us all to read