Rant: I'm done with girls.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn EL, people try to help you and you act like an ass to them. No respect at all for guys that try to do something for you. not cool

I'm just keyboard jockeying here, but have a group of guys I try to help get better with women, with some success. The ones that don't progress are usually the ones that haven't actually healed their inner daemons or think constantly about what they should do or say to get a girl vs. making themselves so valuable and attractive / cool that women want them without much effort.

You prob don't actually value yourself enough and have low self esteem deep down. If you want more good advice to ignore, here is mine: "Quit pickup....focus on other areas in your life besides girls, but occasionally talk NORMALLY without actually wanting something from one, get to know the girl as a person and learn to appreciate her and don't take her too seriously but be ok with your sexuality and touching, slooooowwwwlly never say anything too sexual and you'll be ok".

Thinking you might just be a bored troll though with the way you snap

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Ah, you're so predictable. First you make a statement with no basis behind it, then you act like you know me. But yeah, that was my point, you have under 100 posts and yet you're criticizing someone who has been approaching and doing the PUA thing for years. I may not get girls, but atleast I'm not ACTING LIKE IT, when I can't.
How about you shut up and do more listening?

You've been given pages of useful advice to fix your situation for the past few YEARS, but you haven't done anything except complain. Are you going through menopause or something? What's with all this whining day after day.

Grow the fvck up and fix your situation instead of complaining. At least the newbies try to help, what the fvck have you done? Nothing that's what.

Nutz said:
Women judge you on the external, your perceived status, and so on when you approach them. They know nothing about you as a person, so when they reject you off the bat, it's not you they're rejecting but your approach. It's either sloppy, you have BO or bad breath, or some other factor that's putting them off. To put it bluntly you should know all this already.
Clearly he doesn't live in reality. He thinks he's a PUA because he has the balls to harass some poor girls but isn't man enough to make some positive changes in his life. Yeah, real successful there ElStud.

:crackup:

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
How about you shut up and do more listening?

You've been given pages of useful advice to fix your situation for the past few YEARS, but you haven't done anything except complain. Are you going through menopause or something? What's with all this whining day after day.

Grow the fvck up and fix your situation instead of complaining. At least the newbies try to help, what the fvck have you done? Nothing that's what.

Clearly he doesn't live in reality. He thinks he's a PUA because he has the balls to harass some poor girls but isn't man enough to make some positive changes in his life. Yeah, real successful there ElStud.

:crackup:
excellent points.

It isn't PUA'ish AT ALL to have the balls (or the social retardation) to harass and creep out hundreds of girls over the past few years, without even GETTING A SINGLE KISS.

No, I am not making this up.

ElStud's thread history is out there......he is an honest guy and it's all there........he has not even kissed ONE girl from all of the approaching (aka mentally retarded harassing) that he has done.

This site is definitely giving him all the attention that his attention-wh0ring desires, but he needs REAL help...probably the kind of help that the single mom that raised him isn't smart enough to figure out that he needs.