Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant: Beyond "Pleasing" and "Attracting" Women

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading so many scenarios in this forum that men are going through, I have to sit back and wonder in utter amazement at the sheer complexity of women and their fickle ways. You get the sense that attraction is such an incredible knife-edge thing with them, especially in America. I mean, one little wrong answer, one little wrong move, one second too late, or one second too early and a woman’s attraction is gone. That is mind-blowing bullsh*t, even if it is the so-called “reality” of things.

I’m starting to lose my patience with the opposite sex and maybe that’s bringing me one step closer to being a Don Juan. I’ve read their spoiled, self-serving terms and I say no - I’m not signing. Take me or leave me. I can’t believe the things I’m reading, what with the misery and disrespect women are putting men through. What the good f*ck do women want out of us? Hell, I’m beginning to think that attraction will *never* be a sure thing with any woman no matter how long of an LTR you may have with her. Keep it up? Keep her guessing? Keep gaming her? Why? Cuz she’s got a punani and she bores easily? I don’t think so. Goddamned stuck-up, ass-kissed women. Who are they to demand anything from us? Ooh, he waited only one day to call instead of three days later. God, he didn’t kiss me last night, when I wanted him to. He’s not making me laugh as much as my pretty ass wants him to. Tell ya what, b*tch. Go home, surf myspace, and put your finger where the sun don’t shine. Get off your goddamned pedestal and sit the f*ck down. Then you can stare at my ass as I walk away. How’s that for technique?

Post rant:

You ask, How do I become a DJ? My answer is the truth we so stubbornly refuse to accept: you don’t even try. You take that monkey, that 800-pound gorilla called “woman” off your back. You throw the whole self-serving, self-centered, attention-starved, insecure, demanding, arrogant, manipulative, entitled, fickle, indecisive creature aside. “Pleasing women” is a weight that does not belong on a man’s shoulders. “Getting women” is a weight that does not belong on a man’s shoulders. Keep it off. Keep that “chump weight” off your shoulders. Feel that weightlessness when you don’t even try because you refuse to be enslaved any longer. We American men have been programmed into “making the effort” to “win” women, to “get” women, and to “score” with women, but here is the ancient and paradoxical message from millennia past: where meeting, mating, and relating to women is concerned, no work at all accomplishes what all the work in the world cannot.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam good post! How true it is. Women in America succumb to what they can't control.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say is true. It would further solidify your argument if you seemed more content with your conclusion as I can see that you are still frustrated about it. You want what you can't have.

The irony of it all. You want women who will live their natural supportive role and support you in life but in order to get them you have to just not give a fvck (or if a ONS, at least pretend you don't give a fvck).

You have the right idea. Keep working on yourself and your dreams, doing what makes you happy. Do it long enough without looking back. Women will eventually want to attach themselves to this and then the situation will transform. Keep looking ahead and don't succumb to their tricks, and it will stay that way.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
Get off your goddamned pedestal and sit the f*ck down. Then you can stare at my ass as I walk away. How’s that for technique?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny as shiit. And it's also very true.
Don't focus on entertaining women. Entertain yourself instead.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
Don't focus on entertaining women. Entertain yourself instead.
Ummm personally, I'd prefer having a woman entertain me than leaving that up to myself. :p

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what a lot of guys struggle with is they go after a girl who has moderate to sh!tty IL. Any guy who's any guy can succeed if they go after someoone with high IL. He can behave weirdly or say stuff that doesnt make sense and she will still be attracted to him.

Attraction has a funny way of masking someone's flaws.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GtarPlayr73 said:
You get the sense that attraction is such an incredible knife-edge thing with them, especially in America. I mean, one little wrong answer, one little wrong move, one second too late, or one second too early and a woman’s attraction is gone. That is mind-blowing bullsh*t, even if it is the so-called “reality” of things.
Yep, that's the way it is.

The thing about it is, women only have power WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO THEM.

The harsh reality is that unless you are a movie star or at least have movie star good looks, a lot of women aren't going to be attracted to you. A smaller percentage have the potential to be attracted to you if you push the right buttons. Out of these women some will never be attracted enough to keep you around for anything other than attention.

These kind of women are the real problem. You are dealing with one now, am I correct?

To be honest with you, I have at least three or four of them. But the difference is that i can see right through their smokescreens and make a conscious effort to ensure that they can't sink their claws into me and rip me apart.

I was fukking this one chick for awhile. Pretty face, great body, but what a FRUIT LOOP. She would make plans with me, and when she would show up she would get giddy as a school girl. I thought she might have stalker potential, but it turns out that she completely contradicts herself by standing me up and sh!t the next time around. I can't make heads or tails out of it so I don't even bother trying.

I sense that you are learning. Don't take things personally along the way. You gotta get past being bitter and move on. The game is the way it is....learn to work WITH it instead of letting it chew you up and spit you out at every turn.