"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Rant about women

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Only fat girls smile at me or give me EC...but they are not my type. To think about,I was always chasing girls,convience them to go out with me on dates...it's always been hard work.Yeah I could get dates and their time,but it never lead to anything at all. I am so tired of it and I just can't figure it out.
Perhaps I do appear as desperate,but I have also tried to date girls I have no attraction too...it's all the same,after a date they don't call me if I don't call them.
I am lucky to find this board,but that's where I am right now..just trying to learn basics and figure things out in the future.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
DOnt feel bad man, the same thing happen to me. I always have to do everything and they never call me back after the date, am always the one calling!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
lol. still goin' with this thread eh? yeah, same as i said before. fuk the girls off that don't put any effort. dumb fuks. i was enjoying the other day at the bus station, heh heh. i did nothing to make the girl join me at the seat. now she's always flickin my head or some crap just to get attention. it's my turn to be a b|tch!
i love giving girls a b|tching. the ones that are b|tches themselves of course. i never tease the really nice gals. kind, mature, caring, all the nice stuff. i respect them, since they're not around as much as wh0res. i like to admire their beauty and at the same time their personality and kindness. THAT! is a woman.

as for the wh0res and b|tches? i will treat them like one. they chose to be it, not me! and it feels good, it kinda makes up for all the times those girls dumped your @ss or ignored you.

don't give up though viking. a nice girl will come along and you won't even know it. happened to me once. i was single and by the time i knew it, this beautiful nice church girl was falling in love with me as was i falling for her. all happened unexpected. it always happens. your turn will come.
 
Top