Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random thoughts on Success

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post rambles on and has no real direction. They are just random babbles and tidbits that I thought of over time.

I thought I knew a lot about life, until I started really living.

I don’t want to go to the grave with my song still in me.

You either have excuses or reasons.
You see either opportunities or hurdles.

You can get rid of your bad habits today. I wasn’t living with the right system of values. Every decision you make in life is based upon your system of values. And a value is anything you place a high priority on. Change your values and you change your habits. Habit is all.

Weenies don’t attack fear, they run from it.

A winner is an individual who lays it all on the line. A winner is an individual who, when you get home and lay your head down on the pillow at night, you have no regrets. That means if you don’t want to do something, you do it anyways. Because you know you have to.

Failure or success have nothing to do with an event, but rather they have everything to do with a series of good or bad decisions.

Repetition is the mother of all skill.

One person with courage is the majority.

--------------------------------------

I believe that every single person is engineered for success and endowed with the seeds of greatness.

How do I know this?

Because everybody knows who they really are, somewhere inside their heart.

Because you’ve seen and you know exactly what you’re capable of.

So here’s my challenge to you: how’s it working for you not being that person?

The most important point in a man’s life is knowing his time when it comes. And make no mistake about it, you are in a battle. And if you’re in a battle that means you have an enemy. And your enemy is Average. Kill it now.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome post.

I tried to explain something similar in my last tip...but you have said it better...and more focused on this one thing, which is indeed very important.

"The struggle against mediocrity is everyone's responsibility."

:up: