Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random thoughts on how to live…

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One important thing to remember is that you are not a loser because you failed with women; you are a loser because you gave up your power and your control to them.

Do not give up your confidence, dominance, and control to a bytch-shield—they do this on purpose to weed out all the weak men, you are not weak, you have ten times the testosterone that they do, let it shine baby.

Don’t worry about attracting chicks, have a good time and be confident and in control. Then even if by some weird chance no chicks are attracted to you, you are still happy and dominant.

Life is a toilet for humans, do what you want, life should be fun, stop waisting it worrying about girls or your job or your parents and go have some fun.

Enjoy everything, don’t let society tell you what to do, don’t pick up girls to impress your friends.

Communication is fun; laugh and joke and screw around with people, talk to everyone; you are not aiming to impress them or anybody you are aiming to make your life interesting.

Conquer your fear; fear is a muthaphucker, you will exist forever, fear will not, must not; kill that sonofabytch.

As long as you have self confidence, anything you do is one hundred percent correct, don’t give a shyit about what other people think, be happy and respect them but never loose confidence in numero uno, that is you.

Stop treating women like gods, they are here to suck the manhood out of you; girlfriends try to control your life, don’t let them.

Girls love small talk, don’t scorn small talk, bask in it. It is the spice of life, say whatever is on your mind.

Do not try to impress anyone, always have a goal or a purpose to a conversation but don’t get to serious. Being serious is not good, have a happy and ****y attitude. You are the best. The only requirement to being the best is to think that you are the best and know that people try to phuck with you to weed out the ones that don’t belive that they are the best.

If someone insults you, don’t ask them why they think of you in that way, just realize that they don’t know what the phuck they are talking about; this is the way to truly ignore the player haters.

Don’t look for a girl friend, talk to girls and have fun with them; the ones that are good for you will make themselves known, then it is time for you to initiate the process.

The only thing that you cant recover from is the reputation of a wuss bag, you can recover from the reputation of an arsehole; err on the side of arsehole.

Not every situation can be won, know when to bail.

Fate puts failure in your life to test you, plow through that and success is on the other side.

If you do something dumb, don’t feel bad, don’t feel like you owe something to the party that was wronged, just calmly and confidently diffuse the situation—people will remember that, and it will leave a stronger impression then the dumb thing you originally did.

Be a social animal, use interpersonal contact to boost up your confidence levels. Be a leader, this means find something for everyone to do and follow through.

You don’t owe anything to anyone, if people expect a payback, that is their phuckin problem not yours.

Analysis is the muther of all phuckups, don’t analyse your actions with a chick, just let it flow. Be sociable, ask questions, listen to stories.

Don’t submit to anyone, this doesn’t mean be an arsehole, just don’t take any ****. You can always leave and go somewhere else, the world is a big place.

You define yourself, people try to pigeon hole you to set you in place; NO, you don’t need to take that, you place yourself in life and the only people that are successful are the ones who realize this fact.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
One important thing to remember is that you are not a loser because you failed with women; you are a loser because you gave up your power and your control to them.

Do not give up your confidence, dominance, and control to a bytch-shield—they do this on purpose to weed out all the weak men, you are not weak, you have ten times the testosterone that they do, let it shine baby.

Don’t worry about attracting chicks, have a good time and be confident and in control. Then even if by some weird chance no chicks are attracted to you, you are still happy and dominant.

Life is a toilet for humans, do what you want, life should be fun, stop waisting it worrying about girls or your job or your parents and go have some fun.

Enjoy everything, don’t let society tell you what to do, don’t pick up girls to impress your friends.

Communication is fun; laugh and joke and screw around with people, talk to everyone; you are not aiming to impress them or anybody you are aiming to make your life interesting.

Conquer your fear; fear is a muthaphucker, you will exist forever, fear will not, must not; kill that sonofabytch.

As long as you have self confidence, anything you do is one hundred percent correct, don’t give a shyit about what other people think, be happy and respect them but never loose confidence in numero uno, that is you.

Stop treating women like gods, they are here to suck the manhood out of you; girlfriends try to control your life, don’t let them.

Girls love small talk, don’t scorn small talk, bask in it. It is the spice of life, say whatever is on your mind.

Do not try to impress anyone, always have a goal or a purpose to a conversation but don’t get to serious. Being serious is not good, have a happy and ****y attitude. You are the best. The only requirement to being the best is to think that you are the best and know that people try to phuck with you to weed out the ones that don’t belive that they are the best.

If someone insults you, don’t ask them why they think of you in that way, just realize that they don’t know what the phuck they are talking about; this is the way to truly ignore the player haters.

Don’t look for a girl friend, talk to girls and have fun with them; the ones that are good for you will make themselves known, then it is time for you to initiate the process.

The only thing that you cant recover from is the reputation of a wuss bag, you can recover from the reputation of an arsehole; err on the side of arsehole.

Not every situation can be won, know when to bail.

Fate puts failure in your life to test you, plow through that and success is on the other side.

If you do something dumb, don’t feel bad, don’t feel like you owe something to the party that was wronged, just calmly and confidently diffuse the situation—people will remember that, and it will leave a stronger impression then the dumb thing you originally did.

Be a social animal, use interpersonal contact to boost up your confidence levels. Be a leader, this means find something for everyone to do and follow through.

You don’t owe anything to anyone, if people expect a payback, that is their phuckin problem not yours.

Analysis is the muther of all phuckups, don’t analyse your actions with a chick, just let it flow. Be sociable, ask questions, listen to stories.

Don’t submit to anyone, this doesn’t mean be an arsehole, just don’t take any ****. You can always leave and go somewhere else, the world is a big place.

You define yourself, people try to pigeon hole you to set you in place; NO, you don’t need to take that, you place yourself in life and the only people that are successful are the ones who realize this fact.
Thanks for regurgitating everything that's on this site already. I wonder how long it took you to type all that. Dork.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diesel no need to be a jerk. I think its good for this kind of stuff to be posted. Everyone adds there own personal style and perspective to it even if it has been said before. Plus it reinforces theideas to the people so lighten up man.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by the number of posts, I'll say you're a newbie. But this positive touchy-feely shyt is so gay. It makes me want to puke. But hey you guys are still getting over your AFC-dom. So I was actually kinda nice to him.

D

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel, was it really necessary to quote the entire post just to add a one-line reply, and an insulting one at that?

Number of posts isn't everything, and if this, your latest gem, was any indication, you'd do well to remember quality is more important than quantity. Sorry, but I really hate snobby arseholes who think they're just plain better than everyone because they have more posts, and treat others like sh!t. I've seen enough of them on various message boards to recognize the type - and I don't care who the hell you are, that attitude is never excusable. Why would you attack someone who was trying to contribute to this place? Personally I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he said; that's fine, I will not insult him for it. If you'd offered some constructive criticism, I'd have understood - but all you do is hurl insults. And what does your large number of posts signify? That you have no life and spend all your time on a self-help message board?

First The Edge, now you - To be honest, I'm starting to be a little disappointed with the quality of people frequenting this place. I've seen a few with good heads on their shoulders, but the majority seems to fall somewhat short. Perhaps I should just stick with reading the Bible from now on.

Last edited:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha diesel. Your welcome. Just thought id put something in that wasn't a stupid question post, or dumb crap about masturbation. Gotta keep the place from turning into gp.com.

Oh, if you wanna be gay baby, i know of a great hotel. Bet you got a nice sexy body with a name like diesel. No BJ's after you puke, Kay!, don't need no regurgitated food on the ding dong.

OH, and 20 minutes. Submitted the post after your mom was done givin me some head.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Ha ha diesel. Your welcome. Just thought id put something in that wasn't a stupid question post, or dumb crap about masturbation. Gotta keep the place from turning into gp.com.

Oh, if you wanna be gay baby, i know of a great hotel. Bet you got a nice sexy body with a name like diesel. No BJ's after you puke, Kay!, don't need no regurgitated food on the ding dong.

OH, and 20 minutes. Submitted the post after your mom was done givin me some head.
Damn, that was original. My mom giving you a BJ and all. I'm stunned, shell-shocked, really, by the ferocity of that diss...I don't know if I'll ever recover.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww, I have faith that you will recover. I am sorry i hurt your feelings.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way diesel ive been here as long as you i just dont care too much about how many posts i have

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, yes. diesel has finally broken out of the health and fitness forum and has infiltrated the general topics forums like an infestation of dirty roaches. GREAT! JUST WONDERFUL! SOMETHING THAT WE ALL WERE LACKING--- THE VOICE OF REASON!

i kinda had a feeling all along that the h&f forum wouldn't be able to keep him occupied and out of our topics indefinitely, and now we are all doomed to his smart a$$, know-it-all put-downs. get used to it guys, this is just the beginning! this guy is notorious for this type of garbage. just ignore him and maybe he will slink back to his steroid columns. i doubt it, though. it's the classic, "i will put u down to make myself look good/feel better" attitude. the more put-downs thrown about, the more diesel he gets.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everything is AFC, and a DJ isn't simply about ignore the finer areas of life.

Some stuff that sounds gay actually makes sense. A lot of guys I see try too hard to cover up their emotion, and they come off as either stupid, or simply boring. Guys who laugh and make light of things tend to be better off socially.

Diesel - You seem to be a guy who tends to deny anything to do with emotions (other than the aggressive types). Had a bad childhood?

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DIESEL man i got all the respect for you and the knowledge you've cared enough to spend time sharing in the h&f forum. Perhaps you should reconsider how you share your wisdom without the tone?

I mean here you are telling it how it is. Giving people the truth, yet they won't listen to you even go against what you say just because of how you say it.

It's like yelling to someone, no matter how much you're telling him what's good for him, he'll just shut you out and not listen.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey cestmoi, i think you need to get your ideals reevaluated. WTF kind of wisdom do you take from diesel's posts? learning how to insult and put down others? gee, that's productive. i've been on this board a LOONG time before he arrived and in the entire time he has been here, you couldnt fill an 8 oz. glass with diesel-generated productive material. (even though he's pumped out over 1700 posts in only a year!) lots of talk, little substance.

i really feel for you if you think his advice will help you become a "DJ".