Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random thoughts on approaching

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone says it’s tougher to pick up women in public than it is at bars or clubs. Most people who say this don’t pick up women, period. You can go to a bar, where every man present is in direct competition with you (especially if you’re after the hottest of women), you can go to a dance club (similar competition but little room for conversation), or you can do what I do and go to Rite-Aid.

That’s right, the best places to meet girls are grocery stores, coffee shops, bookstores, fast food restaurants and department stores. Why? Because these are the places women go to get sh*t done. They’re just minding their business and going through their normal routine. They’re also not nearly as standoffish and won’t have five of their c*ck-blocking friends surrounding them. I already know what you’re thinking:

“These girls don’t want to be bothered. They’re trying to do their homework.”

Are you stupid? Do you really think she drove downtown to Starbucks just so she could sit in an uncomfortable wooden chair and read some boring chick-lit novel while sipping on passion tea? She’s there because she was bored and wanted to get out of the house. If you pay attention you can usually see that they aren’t really doing anything. The girls that are “doing homework” are just staring blankly at their textbooks, and those who have their laptops open are usually just drawing boxes on their blank desktop.

“Hot girls get hit on all the time. You need to make yourself stand out.”

I hear this constantly, and its complete bullsh*t. Now pay attention, because what I’m about to tell you is HUGE. Women do get hit on a lot, but never with any intentionality. What I’m saying is that 99.9% of the guys that hit on them aren’t making any attempt to actually close (i.e. get a #/date/hookup). I don’t care how hot the girl is, if you approach her with the honest intention of closing, then you’re probably the first. There goes your competition. Once you realize this and begin to approach girls on a daily basis, your success will skyrocket. I get laid all the time by gorgeous women. Where do I meet them?

Vons
Starbucks
Barns & Noble
Target
Jack in the Box
Borders
At the beach
At the mall
In the parking lot
At stoplights

NOTE: Picking up women at stoplights is an art. It’s also hilariously fun. If you can catch them with their window down, then you’ve got roughly 20 seconds to close the deal. It’s kind of like writing flash fiction… you pretty much have to forego all formalities and subtleties and cut straight to the objective.

The best advice I ever read on these boards wasn’t anything from the dj bible. I read all of Pook’s legendary posts about being a man, killing my desperation, etc. The one piece of advice that pushed me over the edge and actually made me stop reading and start trying was a simple post that was written in all caps. It was basically an angry rant stating over and over again to “GRAB YOUR F*CKING BALLS AND MAKE YOUR MOVE.” If anyone knows what thread I’m talking about please link to it. I thought it was hilarious, but it opened my eyes in a very important way. Everything that you read here is theory, and you will be surprised at how little of it matters when you actually get out and make an attempt.

The only thing stopping you from being successful with women is your own drive. People say it all the time… “you won’t get anywhere until you get out and apply this knowledge.” What I am here to tell you is that the knowledge you pick up from sosuave is not required in order to be successful with the ladies. I’d even go as far as to say that a sexually frustrated male that has no idea about this site will learn much faster than someone who spends hours a day here absorbing the information, so long as he can set his ego aside and accept the steep learning curve ahead of him. Being able to approach women has NOTHING to do with confidence, and EVERYTHING to do with acceptance. You have to accept that you aren’t perfect. You have to truly know and understand that you may not be very good looking. The biggest fear people have when approaching women isn’t getting rejected, but getting their ego damaged, and the only way your ego can be damaged is if your perception of yourself is not in line with everyone else’s. Once you are true to yourself and accepting of your flaws, then you are virtually indestructible.

On top of that, shut the f*ck up about women laughing at you or telling you off if your game isn’t perfect. They aren’t this destructive force waiting to strike down the next poor soul to enter their realm. Do you know how many times in my life I’ve gotten a nasty response from a girl? Twice… and both of those times it was late at night and I came up behind them wearing a ski mask (it was cold out). I’m just kidding. But seriously, unless you act like a f*cking tool, you’ll be fine.

That’s it for now.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a GREAT post. i love this dbot guy.

This is the type of advice we need on this forum. real world, common-sense, non-kbj style advice.