Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

random text from girl

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so i hit up this girl on POF and she isn'r crazy, has a kid, or is going to kill me.

great!. so i tested her my number and all was sweet.

on friday i was in a bit of a needy state and i texted her asking what she was doing. she old me she was going on a date.

i didn't respond. mainly because i was in much a bad mood / state.

so last night i am chilling with my home boy at his place. we are playing call of duty ( first time i played that in like a year.) then i get this message from her

"if it makes you feel any better it went really badly. won't be seeing him again."

i haven't responded to it yet.

to be honest i don't really care she had another date ( she is a pof girl after all, i expect that.) i just didn't respond.

now if i SHOULD respond here, do I respond to her comments or act like it didn't happen and just set up a date??

yes, she is a POF girl and yes we haven't met yet.

this is a good lesson for me though, in which, i didn't respond to something and she chased me. ( in a way) most of the time, i just over text and fook up everything. i think less texting is good.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the dialogue begin.

I'd text her back something like this:

"REALLY badly??? Dare I ask what happened, LOL?"

Let her reply and take it from there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
ok. so i hit up this girl on POF and she isn'r crazy, has a kid, or is going to kill me.

great!. so i tested her my number and all was sweet.

on friday i was in a bit of a needy state and i texted her asking what she was doing. she old me she was going on a date.

i didn't respond. mainly because i was in much a bad mood / state.

so last night i am chilling with my home boy at his place. we are playing call of duty ( first time i played that in like a year.) then i get this message from her

"if it makes you feel any better it went really badly. won't be seeing him again."

i haven't responded to it yet.

to be honest i don't really care she had another date ( she is a pof girl after all, i expect that.) i just didn't respond.

now if i SHOULD respond here, do I respond to her comments or act like it didn't happen and just set up a date??

yes, she is a POF girl and yes we haven't met yet.

this is a good lesson for me though, in which, i didn't respond to something and she chased me. ( in a way) most of the time, i just over text and fook up everything. i think less texting is good.

Her reply:"if it makes you feel any better it went really badly. won't be seeing him again."

Reply back: What did you do to the guy? You scared the poor dude off didn't you? Thank God he served as a crash test dummy instead of me! ;P

You have to flip it on these chicks and let it seem like she screwed things up. See how she replies and possibly tries to make it a better date with you. (You make it seem like you empathize with the guy. Showing no jealousy that way. See if she tries to "do better" with you now.)

Frame it almost like you're worried about what would happen if she meets you at first.like you're starting to wonder if you'll have any WTF moments if you meet her..don't overdo it though...just a quick playful back and forth with a little "hesitation" on your part...then act like she's really "Cool"...then get her azz out and escalate on the meet...try to get the lay...then drop her azz.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryong to keep it light like you said, but it's not working.

she keeps asking to add me on facebook and i don't want her too. she keeps fighting me for it.

might just give in cos it really means nothing to me.. though i mean. i said i would give 10 mins on it she didn't like that idea.

she sounds like a bpd all ready

i mean. i asked why and she said she wants to see more photos of me and she I'm not a crazy rapist. :/ wtf

suavecdb

Reaction score
You keep saying how you don't really care and this and that - and yet here you are, posting about it and clearly thinking about her.
So first step is to admit you ARE interested in her. Now that this is clear to you, next step is to "play the game" but not worry about the outcome too much. If you're too concerned with the result, you've already lost.
Ninja's suggestion is great, although it might be a bit late now to respond like that.
What Ninja's saying though is right on, you dont' want to show any jealousy or express too strong of interest in her. Play with this. Maybe text her out of the blue that YOU are going on a date and if she has any last minute tips for you. :D

(PS: Don't Facebook her. Make her EARN it. Getting FB adds is like getting badges for some of these girls)

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suavecdb said:
You keep saying how you don't really care and this and that - and yet here you are, posting about it and clearly thinking about her.
So first step is to admit you ARE interested in her. Now that this is clear to you, next step is to "play the game" but not worry about the outcome too much. If you're too concerned with the result, you've already lost.
Ninja's suggestion is great, although it might be a bit late now to respond like that.
What Ninja's saying though is right on, you dont' want to show any jealousy or express too strong of interest in her. Play with this. Maybe text her out of the blue that YOU are going on a date and if she has any last minute tips for you. :D

(PS: Don't Facebook her. Make her EARN it. Getting FB adds is like getting badges for some of these girls)

lol.. ok. so this is what happened.

i just let her add me on facebook because i cbf with her shoit. i was going to del her off facebook after anyway.

so i add her to facebook. like 4 mins later she tells me she is done. i make a funny comment about me being a rapist or a creeper. she tells me i am none. then i make a comment about that she likes the walking dead.

i get reply back then i ask her when she is free. she dosen't repsond back and has now deleted me of facebook ( standard we agreed to do it once she was done, i told her i don't keep the women i am dating on then. meh)

she ovbs wanted to see my pictures. saw them, decided i'm not hot even ( she is a fooking 4 btw. fat face and body. only goig threw with this because i have entitlement issues and when i would be out with her i would have no issue bossing her around )

so that's that. since it's sunday i might give POF another go now.. maybe me feel pretty good to get the numbers though, so hey.. ego boot is pretty good

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,

You need to work on your inner game even more than you need to work on your text game (and believe me, that could use some work too from what I've read). You are coming across to us here on the forum as needy and a bit insecure, so I'm sure you're projecting those same vibes onto these women.

You don't want her to have access to your Facebook? Just say "I like to control who has access to it...play your cards right and I might let you in ;) " or something like that. You could also just limit the visibility of your posts to her, etc.

Talking about "you get 10 minutes on it" does not make you sound cool, it makes you sound like some kind of weird douchebag.

It's clear you need to meet more women. If POF isn't working out for you, try some day game. If that's not going so well either, join activities where women will be (salsa class, etc). Sounds like you just need more opportunities.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
because I don't have many girls..p plus i wanted to practice and i don't think i could get a 8
You are 100% correct. When you don't think you can get an 8, you can't..

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Bro,

You need to work on your inner game even more than you need to work on your text game (and believe me, that could use some work too from what I've read). You are coming across to us here on the forum as needy and a bit insecure, so I'm sure you're projecting those same vibes onto these women.

You don't want her to have access to your Facebook? Just say "I like to control who has access to it...play your cards right and I might let you in ;) " or something like that. You could also just limit the visibility of your posts to her, etc.

Talking about "you get 10 minutes on it" does not make you sound cool, it makes you sound like some kind of weird douchebag.

It's clear you need to meet more women. If POF isn't working out for you, try some day game. If that's not going so well either, join activities where women will be (salsa class, etc). Sounds like you just need more opportunities.
well yeah, i know i need more opportunities. but who doesn't?

that's why i was hitting up the 4, for practice because I know i need it. i'm not at the level yet where i can just turn girls away. more girls = more practice. the more practice i get, the better i become!

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when is getting attention from these kind of chicks an egoboost? If anything they aren't exercising your mindset or game just adding fat to it.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Since when is getting attention from these kind of chicks an egoboost? If anything they aren't exercising your mindset or game just adding fat to it.
1 girl is better then no girl no?

plus I'm only using them from practice.. the more girls i get the more stuff they are going to throw at me.

i'm trying to get the reference experiences. if I said " I'm not going to approach that girl because she isn't a hb8+" then i would be never approach

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers,

I actually agree with you here. Some guys are dissing you for going after a 4. And, though there is some truth in the idea that if you don't think you can get an 8 you won't be able to.

But that said, you seem aware that your game needs work. And you are taking an opportunity to practice. I see nothing wrong with that.

Here's what I suggest: Practice going direct, flirty, sexual with the girl. Game her to get her out, have some drinks, work on posture and eye contact, have fun and light conversation, escalate the siht out of her until she stops the progression of things to sex.

Yes, no great achievement to land a 4, but you have to start somewhere and practicing your chops will help you land that 5 next, then that 6, and on up to that 8 you are looking for.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your logic here. I'm not saying there is no benefit in applying knowledge here in practice by way of girls from pof. However, egoboosts like these are short term and aren't as reassuring as your own sense of approval and validation. Getting it from girls like this you will find is artificial. By all means though, if you find improvement from it and enjoy it then all good man.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
tryong to keep it light like you said, but it's not working.

she keeps asking to add me on facebook and i don't want her too. she keeps fighting me for it.

might just give in cos it really means nothing to me.. though i mean. i said i would give 10 mins on it she didn't like that idea.

she sounds like a bpd all ready

i mean. i asked why and she said she wants to see more photos of me and she I'm not a crazy rapist. :/ wtf

The only reason chicks want to see Facebook is to see more pictures of the guy. The "crazy rapist" line is BS filler. If you looked like a God she'd probably care less if you victimized several chicks in your life.

Next time a chick asks to see your Facebook simply respond: Damn. That's creepy...

And leave it at that.

These chicks who do that ONLY want to see how you "compare" in looks to the other pretty pictures in their inbox.

Not so good looking = creepy rapist

Hot = (ignore everything and meet up with him even IF he is a rapist.)

Do not let these chicks bully you. They are looking to see your pics, social status, and if you have other chicks on your facebook. Mostly your pics though.

Would you really want to meet or give a sh1t about a chick who goes on a free dating site and wants to see peoples Facebooks because she thinks they're all "creepy rapists"? Of course not. Chick is an idiot who is putting up weak sauce just to decide based on your PICTURES if you look good enough for her to meet.

Now you'd say...But she's a 4 herself! (Doesn't matter when she's got more mail from horny dudes who could even be true rapists who look better than you in their pictures.) You have to ignore the nonsense. Do you really even think those dudes who meet this 4 chick give a damn about her? Hell no. They bang her or get whatever off her and leave. So much for a chick who's "Afraid of creepy rapists perverts".

Just try to take better pics. Add your best. Switch up to different ones. You now know it's you pictures that caused her to give the FLAKEbook excuse.

Try to work on your confidence dude. You got bullied by this chick when you should've simply told her when she asked for your Facebook...

"I'll think about it." and never bothered with her again.

**Though I will tell you you're going to need better pictures and if you don't work out to start as well as have pictures where you are dressed your best casually too.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously your lack of inner game isnt the only problem. In this case it was also your looks. She did want your facebook just to see how you look and your social value. She aint like how you looked so she just nexted you.

Yeah its just one girl but MOST girls think the Same way. Its All bout looks, so i think you should try to improve your looks

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord, it's NOT 'all about looks' IF you have any confidence. Which you don't have yet. Improve your looks--style, fitness, better pics...BUT work on your attitude. You sound beaten down in your posts. Fvck that and fvck these biches.
Like NN suggested, work on your confidence. These 4-6s are good for practice, but confidence will come ONLY when you start getting them interested and banging them without giving them anything (like your FB)

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read muscleman in the tips section. I'm not able to link, but find the post about being approached or able to get unattractive woman. It means you're improving with all women. It also talks about not dumpster diving.
it's a great read and helped me a while ago when I wondered if all I could get was 4s.
You should read that, calm down and keep pushing forward.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
1 girl is better then no girl no?

plus I'm only using them from practice.. the more girls i get the more stuff they are going to throw at me.

i'm trying to get the reference experiences. if I said " I'm not going to approach that girl because she isn't a hb8+" then i would be never approach

It's not good practice for you, it's only going to hurt your inner game (guys slum it big time with these girls so these nasty chicks think they are good looking / can do well. You drop your potential by large degrees (aka you can date a 10 if you want but that 10 on POF thinks shes a hollywood starlet and is treated like one by those guys. Even your 4 believes (on POF only) she looks just like a Victoria secret model) ). What you need to be doing is some day game where you are actively starting conversations with women and actively asking these girls out (IF you like them, regardless of if they are a real life 7 ((aka a POF 13)) or a real life 10. Just focus on being relaxed, there is no pressure and the girls will be nice to you. Throw in a compliment here or there and invite them out. You'll be fine.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
It's not good practice for you, it's only going to hurt your inner game (guys slum it big time with these girls so these nasty chicks think they are good looking / can do well. You drop your potential by large degrees (aka you can date a 10 if you want but that 10 on POF thinks shes a hollywood starlet and is treated like one by those guys. Even your 4 believes (on POF only) she looks just like a Victoria secret model) ). What you need to be doing is some day game where you are actively starting conversations with women and actively asking these girls out (IF you like them, regardless of if they are a real life 7 ((aka a POF 13)) or a real life 10. Just focus on being relaxed, there is no pressure and the girls will be nice to you. Throw in a compliment here or there and invite them out. You'll be fine.

yeah. i won't take pof so serious next time. was only using it it cos i was getting more success on there, but might be better to day game.