“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Random questions w/girls in the street

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Brunette at :53 is not wifey material. Neither is her girlfriend. I think the women at :53 are at least bisexual. I don't think they are exclusively lesbian.

Woman at 2:25 is good looking. She could be girlfriend material depending on a date goes.

Woman at 3:06 is not wifey material.

I would imagine the majority of the women interviewed on the street are not wifey material. It's difficult to do those street interviews.

These interviews happened in Austin, TX. Looks like 6th Street in Austin, which is a big nightlife area.
 
Top