Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Girl messages me about my dog? At 1am

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell just happened ?

So a random local cute girl( HB 8 ) on fb randomly messaged me & added me to ask where I got my dog in my profile picture....Very strange I felt.

This was at 1am at night mind you , so I thought she must have some interest in me as she triple messaged me within 5 minutes . I tried to game her too see what the deal was after she started asking me a few questions about my dog , thought what could it hurt. I felt like asking about my dog was her way of breaking the ice maybe .Who the **** knows.

I strayed away from the dog questions & started to try and vibe with her and out of left field she said I was being creepy and weird .**** test? She said she only wanting to know about my dog & where I got him but this conversation felt like something different as she was responding immediately up until 5am . I didn’t back down & told her I thought she had other motives as it was 4am or 5am . She went ahead & devoted paragraphs on how I was a bad person .Can anyone tell me WTF was this ?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell just happened ?

So a random local cute girl( HB 8 ) on fb randomly messaged me & added me to ask where I got my dog in my profile picture....Very strange I felt.

This was at 1am at night mind you , so I thought she must have some interest in me as she triple messaged me within 5 minutes . I tried to game her too see what the deal was after she started asking me a few questions about my dog , thought what could it hurt. I felt like asking about my dog was her way of breaking the ice maybe .Who the **** knows.

I strayed away from the dog questions & started to try and vibe with her and out of left field she said I was being creepy and weird .**** test? She said she only wanting to know about my dog & where I got him but this conversation felt like something different as she was responding immediately up until 5am . I didn’t back down & told her I thought she had other motives as it was 4am or 5am . She went ahead & devoted paragraphs on how I was a bad person .Can anyone tell me WTF was this ?
She's just wasting your time with a bunch of BS.

If she was genuinely interested, she wouldn't be calling you "creepy." Her photo is probably fake, anyway. I suspect it's probably some fat ugly chick with low self-esteem that gets off on putting men down to get back at them for not choosing her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is your average UK, woman.

off their head on cocaine, sitting alone, drinking on a week night. think they can DM you at 2am, to to toy with you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
57yo fat man living with his mom in some remote part of the world just lonely or wanting to scam.

What's even more shocking is your level of thirst to be engaging in a nutcase for 4 hours of your time, in the wee hours of the morning nonetheless.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get random friend requests from hot women on facebook all the time. I just assumed they were all scammers and I didnt entertain them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get random friend requests from hot women on facebook all the time. I just assumed they were all scammers and I didnt entertain them.
There are a lot that come out of China and they are trying to get you to buy stocks or some rubbish. The thing with scammers though, is that they can only scam you if you follow their instructions. Another reason to never follow women.