random girl from my class stalks me down

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl from a class i have only been to a couple times stalked me down and added me on facebook randomly tonight. here's the messages we exchanged....

Her:
hey your in my health class right?

Me:
*teacher*'s? yeah, whats up

Her:
haha yeah *teacher*'s
i thought so
you are sooo cute ;) lol
uhmm not much just got back from the gym all sweaty and smelly
you?

Me:
haha well i appreciate it. im surprised you noticed me im hardly ever there. did you go today?

Her:
ya i noticed you last wed. haha ya i went today we just went over the exam and started chapter 7, LAMMMMEEE

Me:
sounds pretty intense...guess i missed out. sorry you didnt get to admire me today. ill make sure to be there next monday haha. are you gettin into anything for spring break?

Her:
i know i was looking for you ;) haha
uhmm just working a bit, taking care of the animals for my granny, and thats about it
what about u

Me:
Well im 21 on friday so im goin out with some friends from home then headin down to myrtle beach for a few days. should be pretty fun. ill make sure to say hi from the beach while youre at work hahah

Her:
haha sittin with the cows and chickens lol
you definitely dont look 21 though
haha but have fun in myrtle beach!!

Me:
i dont look 21? what are you tryin to say woman? im sorry if you cant handle hangin out with a big bad 21 year old haha

Her:
haha i am sorry i mean i dont know alot of people who are 21 who look it ;) you just got that baby face thing going on, its not a bad thing at all :D i promise

and im sure that i can more than hang with a big bad 21 year old

can you hang with a 18 year old country girl is the question haha

Me:
hahaha..an 18 year old country girl.. im shaking in my boots. but i guess we'll have to see if you can handle an adult cause i dont think i believe you. i would say we could meet up somewhere on campus tomorrow but im probably gonna be busy most of the day. if i am then sometime after break we can work somethin out. we got to meet at some point instead of you just bein the creeper who stalks me in class hahaha

Her:
haha i am not a creep stalker but ya we can meet anytime you want ;)

Me:
aight how about this give me your number real quick and ill text you or somethin tomorrow if im free

Her:
*number*

i texted her about an hour later saying "hey stalker, here you go just so you have my number", and she responded with "haha thanks cutie". i doubt im gonna text her ill just let it ride out through break next week and get up with her when we're back in town for school.

now this seems like the easiest p*ssy of all p*ssies..doesnt it? here's the weird thing. she has a boyfriend. i checked out her facebook and this dude is all over her wall, writing all over her pics, "love you baby you are the best girlfriend ever" etc. etc.

i'm a good looking guy but I have never had a girl with a boyfriend come at me like this before. does this seem legit? i havent decided yet if im gonna f*ck her, but damn...this convinces me to never ever want another GF.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
would you say as a good looking guy, at work, you don't even have to put effort into women, theyll just say hi to you or try and get your attention.. yes?

im just trying to compare notes here =)

Would you say, there would be some some women who act completely the opposite of everyone else towards you?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just bend her over and drive that country girl home, lol. And about the bf, if she never told you she had one then pretend that you don't know.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
they are right. if she didn't tell you about the boyfriend then just act like you dont know. then take her home and run through her a few times.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
well ive never been with a girl who has a boyfriend....if she brings him up (either casually or LMR) what do i say?

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
usscrum said:
now this seems like the easiest p*ssy of all p*ssies..doesnt it? here's the weird thing. she has a boyfriend. i checked out her facebook and this dude is all over her wall, writing all over her pics, "love you baby you are the best girlfriend ever" etc. etc.

i'm a good looking guy but I have never had a girl with a boyfriend come at me like this before. does this seem legit? i havent decided yet if im gonna f*ck her, but damn...this convinces me to never ever want another GF.
You did a great job in your communication with her.

How much pleasure could you find yourself experiencing after having thrown this girl under the bus. Meaning - if you befriend her boyfriend and show him the chat conversations. That should fix her.

:woo:

Problem is too many little cunts get away with this shit nowadays because men act as enablers for their bad behavior while focussing on their own interests (you getting attention and pu$$y).

Either way...enjoy!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the girl look like? rating? Post a pic :).

Good job on the email exchange btw.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
here's the weird thing. she has a boyfriend. i checked out her facebook and this dude is all over her wall, writing all over her pics, "love you baby you are the best girlfriend ever" etc. etc.

Let me guess, it's a boyfriend from home, wherever that may be. A long distance relationship, right? It sounds like she's probably moved on and just lets him stick around to have someone when she goes back home.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow she must not give a crap about her boyfriend.. or maybe shes just trying to move on but wants to find someone to move onto first? or maybe shes just a horny girl haha.

personally ive been cheated on before and it sucks really its a pretty bad expirience so I, myself couldnt do that to anyone elses relationship.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont talk to girls who all of a sudden tell me something on myspace....i dont know I sometimes think they are just playing around thats why i Like doing things face to face but I think you should do what you think is best it looks like you handled it pretty well

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
well ive never been with a girl who has a boyfriend....if she brings him up (either casually or LMR) what do i say?
Pretend he doesn't even exist. If she brings him up just ignore it, nod your head and continue moving forward. It looks like you've got a branch swinger on your hands.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Kal0051 said:
And about the bf, if she never told you she had one then pretend that you don't know.
Wow bro, that is probably the best advice on the topic of boyfriends I have ever heard in my entire life! :yes:

I'm definetly gonna keep this in mind from now on... :cool:

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw she had a bf was to pretend i dont know. i never planned on saying anything to her about it, it was just funny that she came at me in such an obvious manner while this dude is sitting at home obsessing over her. man i have been in his shoes before...

she's definitely looking to upgrade and is just keeping him around until she finds a prime candidate. she is by no means GF material so im not worried about that, but she looks like a good f*** so i'm gonna get on that.

i'm slowly but surely getting rid of this AFC ****. i feel like a completely different person than just 3 weeks ago when i drove 3 hours to go see this skank i had oneitis for, only to get shot down. i still have a LONG ways to go, seeing as how i have never in my 21 years of life 'approached' a girl i didnt know. right now i am trying to get my mindset right and my confidence up. but i think iam going to try this spring bootcamp thing and see if it will help me out.

i wanted to practice game on this girl but im pretty sure its going to be too easy to even bother. i probably could have f***ed her the night she started talking to me if i felt like it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
ha, the first thing that popped into my mind when i saw she had a bf was to pretend i dont know. i never planned on saying anything to her about it, it was just funny that she came at me in such an obvious manner while this poor guy is sitting there obsessing over her.

she's definitely looking to upgrade and is just keeping him around until she finds a prime candidate. she is by no means GF material so im not worried about that, but she looks like a good f*** so i'm gonna get on that.

i'm slowly but surely getting rid of this AFC ****. i feel like a completely different person than just 3 weeks ago when i drove 3 hours to go see this skank i had oneitis for, only to get shot down. i still have a LONG ways to go, seeing as how i have never in my 21 years of life 'approached' a girl i didnt know. i wanted to practice game on this girl but im pretty sure its going to be too easy to even bother.
lol, you better get on that. Post some pics after the fact, lol.