Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random chats with FB women

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I've been trying to find options outside of online dating and decided to check out the members list on a local community FB group. Tons of members on the site.

I attempted to friend and add a FB lady that was a server at a local chain restaurant. She accepted and responded, we chatted for a bit, but she kept asking me questions of suspicions like "So you just decided to randomly IM me and assumed I'd be single? I'm confused"

She had the "no info to show" on her relationship section, plus she had no men in her photos, so it was an assumptive approach.

And I said, "Yeah, why not? You are single, right?" and she said she was and had been so for many years. So she was quite shocked that someone on FB, out of the blue would attempt to show interest via social media.

We did talk back and forth, and she was somewhat engaging, but then she just cut things short as I think the whole randomness of being approached was off-putting.

Anyone here try to randomly contact ladies in the area via Facebook groups you're apart of?

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is a valid option, as many girls will have one even if they don't have Tinder (most don't even need it, when RL works just fine)