Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Bizarre Encounter

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at my local bar where I'm a regular at yesterday, my last day off, mid-afternoon.

I was talking to one of the bartenders, and she said that that she was about to kick out a girl for perhaps being drunk, but she changed her mind, thinking that she was just "slow".

I went and sat down at my usual spot, and the girl was out there. She looked to be in her early 20's,... bear in mind that I'm probably double her age, at 46.

She approached me, and asked if she could join me. She was very attractive, but after a minute of so of talking with her, yes, I could understand the "slow" comment.

This is where it started to get weird. After general chit-chat, she asked If I often had people at my place. I said not really, I mainly meet my friends in town. She then asked if she could come to my place. I'm thinking I literally just met you 3 minutes ago. What a direct question to ask! I then went to the bar, and sat there. She approached me again at the bar, and said "So, is that a no?". And I said, "It's a no".

Was she a hooker? Very weird situation. I kinda regretted it later, as she was hot, just a strange situation to happen during the middle of the day, in the middle of the week.

What would you guys have done?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have got chatting with her to feel/sus out the situation a bit more while you drank, rather than getting up and walking away. Ask where she's from, who she's with, what she does for work, why she wants to come back with you etc.

All the Australians I know are hoes so maybe she was a stupid drunk hoe, maybe a hooker, maybe setting you up to get robbed. You will never know. I like to take risks like that, maybe you could have banged her outside.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have got chatting with her to feel/sus out the situation a bit more while you drank, rather than getting up and walking away. Ask where she's from, who she's with, what she does for work, why she wants to come back with you etc.
We did have that general chit chat, but within 5 minutes of that, she asked to come to my place. Good point, I probably just should have asked why. I think I was slightly shocked, because it was really forward, plus she did come across as dopey, even though she was very attractive.

I'm a regular at that bar, I know all the staff, so I don't usually like to sh!t where I sleep, so to speak.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Darwin,
I was based in the Top End for four years,I would suggest she is a Back Packer down on her luck,Rents are atrocious everywhere at the moment and Darwin was always one of the worst places to find accommodation.