Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Approaches?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While we were practicing football today, the cross country team was running on the track, and I noticed this SUPER hot girl running. I HAVE to find some way to talk to this girl, but she's not in ANY of my classes, and I've never seen her before! I have a really good friend of mine on the CC team (he's a dude...but isn't into getting girls much or anything...) he would help me out...but I'm not sure what he could do...

How should I go about this? If she were in my class, or I knew her, or anything like that it would be super easy...but this is kinda hard...

Should I find one of her classes? What do I say to a girl that I've never met before and randomly decide to talk to her one day?

Do I get my friend to talk to her for me? That sounds pretty AFC...and stupid...but I'm not sure where to go with this

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do it.. and heres how:

1. Walk up to her
2. Say "hi"

now you've found a way to talk to this girl. good luck :)

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yeah yeah GWA, true dat.

But I know how football is and it'd be pretty ****ty to have to run sprints for not focusing on practice (talking to this girl).

What I'd do is try and catch her after practice. If they get out before you... make an excuse with your coach for leaving early and meet her.

If all else fails... yes, ask your friend to talk to her.
If this guy who runs XC is your friend, have him talk to her and sit at lunch with them. TOMORROW!
The sooner the better.

It's not AFC in any way that you can't talk to her during practice. Football coaches are a ***** that way haha.