Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ran into the EX

simple_wish

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been over 7 months since we split. I've kept well away and things have been good. I was doing some chores downtown and it was in the neighbourhood where she lived but she had since moved so not knowing where she moved to I asumed that she left the neighbourhood.

I was leaving a building and I pretty much bumped right into her...her first words were "you look different" she reached in and I thought it was for a hug but was a "euro-kiss"

There was a coffee shop in the building that I had left she asked if we could get a drink, I agreed we talked for quite some time. I caught her checking out the new threads (I've completely changed since the split) and commented on how much weight i've lost and it looked good.

We talked for a couple of hours and I didn't ask about her current situation if she was single or vice versa..it's not what I need to know.

Her phone rang a couple of times and it was her friends and she had the convo in the open but finally a call came through where she kinda masked her voice and was being totally distant about it. After she got off the phone I told her that we should call it an evening she said that she still had to finish up her drink/food. I told her that she was more than welcome to finish up on her own or take it with her but I had to head out.

She left with me...she moved into to give a hug good bye but I gave the "euro-kiss" I walked away and felt kinda relieved it's not that I was totally hung over her but it was something that helped totally it was clear that I was in a relationship that was never meant to be.

She emailed me the next day to say that it was nice to see each other again and how I look really different and complimented me on the new clothes/weight loss.

I didn't reply and have no plans to...this book needs to be closed and put away for good.

Cheers! :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to see that you could walk away and feel good about it.

props to you!!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work bro!

You did everything perfectly.

Forget her and move on with your life.

Do not respond to that email. You are on higher ground now. Keep it that way.

simple_wish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately I won't.

it's been a couple of weeks already...like I said we've been part for 7+months what's a couple more :)

I've spent enough time re-building ME and having fun..in the end it's ME that matters the most.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have all the respect in the world how you handled that situation my friend, all i can say is was it nice how you felt your ex wished she was still with you?, there is no better feeling than bumping into your ex knowing you are the better man than you were, i have been there and **** how it felt good

;)

simple_wish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it was nice...I've seen friends in the past let things slide after a breakup.

I was in a situation where after the breakup I was unemployed and I could of been very depressed and given up....sorry not me.

I've been through wayyy worse in my life than to say that I girl I dated devestated me....I had to clear my mind and put into perspective and think about all this pain I was feeling was.

I gave myself a couple of weeks to relax and straighten things out...I continued working out it was my stress reliever, then the job was landed and it can only get better from now.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
nice to see that you could walk away and feel good about it.

props to you!!
Wow, if me and my ex ran into each other it would make the final scene in "Fatal Attraction" look like an episode of "Barney the Dinosaur"

simple_wish

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's was something that was well worth it....the last time I had seen her I was in total dispair but this time I was calm and collected.

I didn't really focus on getting a new girl right away I focused on getting back on track in more important things...I'm going on a date this weekend which has some great potential to getting back in the scene.