Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ran into a little problem...

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started my path to becoming a DJ so to break my shyness i started talking to people more. Well today i got into another conversation with this group of girls that i sit in front of in class. The conversation went very well till they started interogating me with questions like Who do you like and Do you have a girlfriend. It was this one girl probably a 8 or so who did all the interogating. After she asked if I had a girlfriend (For the second time this month) I had plenty of time to think about it so i said, "No... Are you interested?" They all seemed to think it was funny for some reason. Then towards the end of class she turns to me and says "Who do you like?" I managed to avoid to question by saying something to effect of Why are asking all these questions?

Ok now that im done with my story heres my questions.

1. How do i deal with questions like who do you like. These personel questions like this make me uncomfortable and i lose most of the confidence that i had.

2. They also asked have you ever kissed a girl? I almost turned around and said "No... want to be the first" But i couldnt after i lost my confidence on the who do you like question. Is it too much to say something like that and "No are you interested" or is it even recomended.

Any help would be appreciated.

Benson

Reaction score
Well dude I think that u did the right thing by avoiding that question. I honestly cant think of a good come back for that question, so that what I do I just change the subject real fast. But u shouldnt let it get to u. Never lose confidence ever!!! Cant stress that enough. When that happens u think to much and dont react to some smart combacks (never negative ones). So just shrug it off and keep talking to her

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude proceed with caution. Don't start sayin that you've never kissed a girl b4 cause they might take it the wrong way and think ur a loser. They're probably sussing you out cause they've noticed you being more "out-there".

Don't walk into any "traps" or anything like that and NEVER say if you like someone to these girls...

Just use some C+F

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would have said something like "That's classified info" or "If I told you, I'd have to kill you" with a ****y smirk on my face to the "do you like anyone?" question.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I would have said something like "That's classified info" or "If I told you, I'd have to kill you" with a ****y smirk on my face to the "do you like anyone?" question.
It will come up again before long they enjoyed watching me squirm too much to let it die. Ill keep that in mind.

Anything else?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who do you like?" "You want to know why?"

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know exactly what you were goign through.. i dotn get the who do you liek much, but if i do ill just say something like , "the girls i like" ill just say somethign so broad and wont give any thing, but you also have to change the subject as well cause you cant do that forever. lol. i do get a lot of ..do you liek this girl. and thats a little tougher, so ill just say soemthign to where the ydotn know if im seriour or jokign or ill change it around on them. for example one girl asked me if i liked one of her friends and she was just tryign to ask me for some change for some lunch treats, so i just said, "i have to liek a girl to give her change" worked good..got the question away, adn didnt give an answer.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
"Who do you like?" "You want to know why?"
I agree with this. Flip the shyt back on them and see how they react.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls ask me what I've done with other girls, I just tell them, "Sorry, I never kiss and tell." with a ****y smile. It works many-fold since A) you don't answer the question B) it makes you a mystery and C) it might make you seem more trustworthy to the female, since she knows you don't go around blabbing what you did with other girls.

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Don't worry about those questions. Just skillfully avoid them and get them on another topic. Just don't lose your confidence when they attempt to interrogate you like that. They're like animals, they can smell fear... or lack of confidence and feeling uncomfortable in this case.

Use this experience to help you deal with others in the future.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your gonna wisper it in her ear, then put your hand on her neck lookin her eyes and plant a kiss on her, she's obv interested in you, so she won't complain ;)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Tell her your gonna wisper it in her ear, then put your hand on her neck lookin her eyes and plant a kiss on her, she's obv interested in you, so she won't complain ;)
That's almost too smooth :D I Like it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Hmm...that's one way to answer her question...:D

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your gonna wisper it in her ear, then put your hand on her neck lookin her eyes and plant a kiss on her, she's obv interested in you, so she won't complain
Lol i like it. Only problem is it is right in front of the teacher and i dont think i got the balls for it yet.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh redblue has got it right she likes you so ask her out but why get shy to these questions? lie if you have to but who cares who you like and such if your open with it your more likely to do better.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm ...

-Who do you like?

-You.

I'd just do something like that personally. But say it with confidence and stuff.

I think what you said was okay also, but it just depends on how you say it. If you say it skirming and sweating, then they will know it is a silly attempt at being witty. If you say it with a little smile and looking into her eyes, they will just take it as a friendly response which they may find funny or not.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing some of the stuff yall said in this post and Now the other girls in that group are asking me repetativly if i like the 8. The 8 has been absent the past few days so i have not had a chance to talk to her again but she has either said something to her friends and they are trying to be matchmakers or they have some other motive.

I may be overanylizing the whole thing but if you have any more suggestions please post them.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer

ripped from a movie:

"who do you like?"

Can you keep a secret?

"yeah"

good. so can i :D

-works wonders guys