Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raise Her Interest in You!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to Attract flocks of Women...

1. Love Life:
Instead of thinking, "Don't stuff up. This could be the girl I marry. Remember to make eye contact. Use kino. WAIT! Was that a dilated pupil I saw? O damn I hope I didn't miss my chance. OK, be calm and confident, just make eye contact. WAIT! She stopped talking! Think of something to say!" Just go with the flow - stop thinking and make the decision to have fun. Women will gouge each others' eyes out to get a chance with you, if you can just learn to be fun: you're no longer obsessing over women, you're no longer trying to figure out their signs, you're no longer trying to come up with neg-hits on the spot - you get rid of your constantly-interfering desire! Just DECIDE to chat and have fun with women.

That doesn't mean: be friends with all the women you know - HELL NO! It just means you should decide to be the sort of guy that, when people talk about you, the first thing they say is: "He is a FUN guy!" Show your playful side, tease them, laugh, make them laugh, keep the convo light and free... it's really not that hard to be fun. If you like a woman, don't suddenly turn into some calculating player who becomes obsessed, just keep it fun, and let her know that you're interested through your ACTIONS (never through your words!).
There's nothing more attractive to a woman than a fun man.

2. Total Self Confidence:
The key to projecting confidence is to get up off your butt and start INITIATING. Act as if you are entitled to do anything and everything in the world (within REASONABLE limits of the law). From simple things like walking into a room and being the first to help yourself to the munchies on the table, to initiating conversations with strangers, to neg-hitting (if she is hot and has an aloof attitude), to initiating anything sexual with her (intense kino, a kiss etc). Basically: stop waiting for others to take the lead and start doing it yourself.
Confidence is even more attractive than looks.

3. Kino (affectionate touching):
Start off with brief, non-sexual touching, for example: brush your arm against hers while walking, or briefly touch her hand to emphasize a point in a conversation.
If she responds positively, make it more sexual/obvious, for example: holding hands, or putting your arm around her.
Kino forces the girl to take you out of the friends zone, and plant you firmly in the sex/relationship zone.

4. Give your attention SPARINGLY:
As Giovanni Casanova says, this is your "currency." The less attention you give her, the more she will want your attention. This means not calling her (other than to set up a date), not calling a girl for at least 3 days after meeting her, not sticking by her side/only talking to her in a group situation.
The less attention you give her, the more she will want your attention. Give good attention, but give it sparingly!

5. Be Funny:
Make funny observations from a different point-of-view, tell it like it is (i.e. say what everyone is thinking, but what noone is willing to say), use sarcasm, do impersanations (as long as they don't significantly offend her), be creative! Most importantly, master the art of timing, as REd-xL says: "Find the holes in peoples' rhythms and jump through the loops. If you stutter, the timing is ruined. Your bark needs to be as sharp as your wit to master the art of timing."
Just a few words of warning: Don't try to be funny all the time, in fact, don't try too hard at all; don't try to re-tell "jokebook jokes" (e.g. "a man walks into a bar..."); avoid the type of humor where you end up telling everyone about a "funny moment" unless it is DEFINITELY funny, if it's not you'll find yourself saying "Uh, you, um had to be there...".
Also, ****y and funny works extremely well. Just be a little over-confident (not arrogant, but very sure of yourself) and tease her, play with her words, and use sarcasm... make her cry with laughter, but don't become annoying!
Women want a man who, more than anything else, is fun.

6. Take Pride in your Appearance:
Where a clean, ironed shirt (not necessarily a button-up shirt), use cologne, keep breath mints with you, keep your hair under control or use gel, generally avoid caps/hats, in my experience women are more attracted to clean-shaven guys, avoid digital watches, wear pants which match your shoes in style (jeans/khakis with relaxed shoes, more formal pants with better shoes), never wear ALL ONE COLOUR (e.g. completely orange/red/blue) except for a nice black shirt with black pants with polished black shoes, and don't feel the need to wear socks in summer. In general, keep it relaxed but stylish.
Good looks are what will get you initial attraction.

7. Be Positive:
This is extremely important. Smile, laugh, laugh at yourself, and DON'T COMPLAIN unless completely necessary. In general, avoid being negative because noone likes being around an unhappy person.
Moods are infectious. If you are obviously happy, the people around you will generally become happy too, and we're all searching for happiness.

8. Maintain Good Living Conditions:
Keep your house or appartment clean and odour free. Stock up on food basics, magazines, classic books, hygiene products, clean towels, condoms, and all the other DJ essentials.
Just like good grooming, a well kept living area is attractive.

9. Smile:
There is no better way to say "Hey, I'm happy, and I accept you". Don't stare, but look a woman right in the eye and smile at her. It conveys warmth and makes her feel good about herself.
A smile is a powerful weapon: you can break ice with it.

10. Have other Options:
Don't always be available! If she wants to do something with you, don't always accept. Say that you already had dinner planned with another woman (if you are not in an exclusive relationship), or that you're going to a bar with your buddies. Let her know about the other women in your life.
If she thinks that you are not desperate to be with her, and have many other friends (particularly women), her desire level will increase ten fold.

11. Get a Job and Have Ambition:
A job has sooo many plusses: money in the wallet, new friends, forging new connections, money in the wallet, more confidence, money in the wallet, and just the very process of going for a job and being declined is good for getting used to rejection and getting out of your comfort zone. But it's not good enough to be content with having a job! Write down a list of things you want to achieve in your life and aim to complete a certain number each year. These things can be as simple as: "To go to the Superbowl", and "To go bungee-jumping", to "I want to become the President". Ambition makes you more interesting and attractive, and just gives you something more to talk about!
Ambition is sexy.

12. Listen:
If you really want to keep a conversation going, just listen to what is being said. You'll get little clues all over the place for what to say next. For example:
-You: So what are you up to this weekend?
-Girl: Ummm, well I'm hoping to go to a few clubs, hang out with a few friends for coffee - ya know, the usual stuff.
*At this point she has already given you a lot of clues for what to say next: you could ask: Do you go to clubs often? What clubs do you go to? What music do you like? Who are your friends? Etc. Etc.
If you're an effective conversationalist, you'll pick up on the many clues in each statement, if you're not, you'll just say something like: "Ok, cool. Sounds good."
A final point: Talk less than 50% of the time. Try to make it a 40:60 talk:listen ratio.
Also, chiming in with "me-too" statements helps to keep the convo flowing, and makes her feel connected to you. For example -
Her: I love clubbing.
You: Me too, I love just getting out there with friends....... what clubs do you go to usually?
Women often comment that there's nothing sexier than a guy who listens.

I'll finish by emphasizing #1. If you can only take one thing away from this post, make it #1. It genuinely is the most attractive quality a person can have. Not only will you attract herds of women, you will actually enjoy your life.

De La Soul

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 07-21-2002).]

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I think 2,3,5, and 9 are the most important. Thats my opinion. As long as you Dress nice, Have confidence, Have other options and give your attention sparingly then you have her. Thats what women look for. Confidence and Looks. And they like it when other girls want you but you are with them. They feel like they have somthing that everyone else wants. Definitely a good post. Now if people would actually take this stuff and apply it to thier skillz.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated. Gold info...

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 06-07-2002).]

BWSL

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect summary of the DJ principles, like a Ten Commandments of sorts.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is something I understand as SUPER SELF CONFIDENCE, is when you are DOING WHAT YOU LIKE.
Imagine that your life is totally about what you like and you dont have to worry about nothing else but have "fun" (fun doing whatever you enjoy, working on the things you like, going out where you like, meeting the girls you like, FEELING GOOD about yourself) That's my theory about confidence.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys. I don't think you've raised HER interest level enough, so I'll try to raise yours.

KnightErrant

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is good, going in _my_ bible.
But what about 6b. Take an interest in people.
Take sincere compassionate interest in people take time to talk to people you wouldn't normally
glance twice at.
Such as talking to that busboy at the station. Saying Hi the old lady at the bustop as you walk by, Complimenting the porter as you give him your tip...

You'll impress her no end.

Now if only I could get the other 10 down I'd be unstoppable!

------------------
I don't believe in rejection. I've never been rejected. I've only discovered if a woman has good taste or is open to playing.
If a woman rejects you it only means that the approach you tried, at this particular time, with this particular woman, hasn't worked...yet. _Nothing_ more. - Hal Stebbins.

[This message has been edited by KnightErrant (edited 06-11-2002).]

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. 24-karat gold, especially with KnightErrant's addendum.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated.

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 07-10-2002).]

anti-trend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, maybe it should be in the tips, or maybe even the bible.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bizump

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing: Just today, some friends of mine and I were talking to these three girls, and one of them's like,

"Yeah, I have two twin sisters." (Meaning she and her sisters a triplets. hohoho~)

So I'm like, "Oh yeah? Who'd win in a fight?"

"Oh, (sister 2)," came the response.

The other guys kinda laughed, and then there was a two-second awkward pause, and I go, "So what's she look like?"

Perfect. In. Every. Way.

Yeah: I got her phone number. (And, though she isn't aware of it, the phone numbers of her two sisters!! Von Neuen = teh man~).

Great post, Soul! No wonder you're a moderator.