Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rahhhhh, dentists

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this thing on my gum for the last few months. It's sorta a grey/black sack type thing thats a little puffy. I waited until I had my regular check up to see if it was anything serious, I figured the dentist would notice it and tell me. Well, the dentist didnt bat an eye lid.

Last night I was randomly scraping my teeth with my thumbnail when I accidently poked it. It throbbed for a while and bled a tiny bit, and I figured I should phone up the dentist tomorrow [now today] and get it checked out. Surely a gum problem for 4 months should have been seen to right away, and I thought I should stop procrastinating about it.

So I wake up this morning and I cant clench my teeth together, thus I cant really chew anything. No chewing == no semi-/solid food which is just really annoying.

So now I have an emergency appointment with the denist in two hours where I'll be poked and prodded for a good half hour-ish I expect. I'll probably gag/throw up cause I have the worlds most ridiculous gag reflex - making x-rays/ deep probing [oh la la!] of my mouth extremely unplesant and... GRRRR

Anyone had a random infected looking bump at the back of their gums before? I'm really worried now:(

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo, it was a disgusting absess... I've been given meds that make me feel like I'm completely stoned. The next week is gonna be awesome :D

Ignore this now, lol

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I brush twice a day, floss when I feel the need... It's a wisdom tooth thing ;)

On the downside, it's now the biggest it's ever been and I feel like putting my head in a gas oven.