“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Raging bisexual" swearingly laments that L.A. seems to have a shortage of hot men

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Skim over cost of living in Ciudad De Angeles these days, @MatureDJ That ANYONE lives there anymore is more jaw-dropping than Lizzie McGuirre's campaign to reclaim the 10 minutes of glory she enjoyed in the years between 2000-2003
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Those hot men she want's don't want her, everyone trying to punch above their weight
Yeah, noticing the obvious("If you're not getting want you want out of life: A. Modify those aspects of yourself which are bulldozing your chances of achieving your goals, B. Inquire as to whether or not your desires are even practical/sane, or C. Do both AND B")is clearly just TOO simple for many folk today
 
Top