Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RAFC hooks up w/DJ-girl.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
About me
Im a RAFC who started improving like 6 months ago and I feel a lot of things have gotten better in my life. I live for me, im more self confident and regarding aproaching: well thats not a huge issue anymore.
I still need a lot to learn about "the basics" but ive managed to start getting out of "the matrix".
(Wanna know more about me: read my posts)

Last month
I met this girl (for those interested shes like HB6), so I started applying all I learned and it worked. We dated, made out and i started escalating a bit.
One day, a couple of weeks ago, she started mentioning hints about getting serious. I really liked her and thought I could start gaining experience in the "advanced stuff" (plus the fact that shes HB6 might help me overcome my self so..) so I lead the conversation into a point where she mentioned the GF word. Well I didn't back up.. so i guess I'm in a relationship now.

The scenario
We don't see each other too much. I'm kinda busy doing stuff out there.. plus I am so in to this DJ stuff I'm hanging out with girls just to practice and get more experience.
The other day she pointed out:
- that we haven't "talked" about our relationship.
- that she felt we where still in the dating process and that shed like more opening from me.
- that she noticed that sometimes saying things to her wasn't easy for me.
- that she felt my KINO (well she didn't say kino but something alike) was sometimes a little forced and that i needed to relax a bit.
- she even told that I need to get more confident and risk more so I can managed to learn: kissing, kino, communicating and relationship in general.
- she concluded saying stuff like the half i have read in this forums: trying t get the most out of life, risk-taking, DJ-state of mind stuff.

What I think
(At that moment I dindt demonstrate anything that could link me onto being an AFC) but right now I think:
- I got exposed.. haha.. well she found out I was an AFC.. i guess.
- Before we had this conversation I was convinced about upgrading my: kino, kissing and communication skills.
- She is so right about: risking more and dont care about making mistakes when kissing, talking or whatever.. after all shes my GF. Plus thats whats gonna give me the XP and make me learn right?
- In fact, I found out that I wasn't escalating kino the right way because I was afraid of being rejected from a girl I already have!
- I know shes more experienced than me regarding nearly every aspect of relationships. The only problem I have with that is the loss of control. For everything else: im learning a lot in short time.

What I what from you guys
First ill tell you what im gonna do so you can tell me your opinion about it.
1. Eliminate from my system this "being afraid of rejection from my girl" feeling that arises sometimes. I just have to man the f**k up and do what i want. Get in control, be the man.
2. Start escalating KINO the way its meant to be done. Start using my good old creativity to heat stuff the right way.
I think that 1 and 2 will lead me into: gaining control, show her what im made of, having even more fun, learning even more.

Specific and practical advice will help; i have some clues on how to man up.. but what exactly to do..¿?
Also, im gona ask you to tell me what you think or say whatever comes into your head. Its just fun reading ! =)

Guys:
Q: Is "dj-girl" the right term?? lol!
Dont get to think this is bothering me. I'm just posting because i think is something unusual and/or i haven't found anything like it in here.
And im so eager to continue to learn/experience/improve and generally have fun!
Thanks for reading, love ya guys !

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept this opportunity for growth.

Stay true to Your SELF.

Do not be swayed by desire for:

Acdeptance
Approval
Permission
Validation

....you do not NEED these things.
DO not ever ever, never never seek approval or accpetance from anyone. It is NOT to be your MAJOR Goal in life to be accepted and approved and VALIDATE by anyone, even your girl friend.

Youare ina process of discoveruing your SELF.

Your SELF must have your OWN:

Ideas
Goals
Ambitions
Desires
Preferences
Opinons
Beliefs
Standards
Expectations

You MUST form these inyour life.
Otherwize, they will FORCED upon YOU.
Decide now what do you want to be and what do you want to experience and what do you want to HAVE inYOUR LIFE.

Make your LIFE valid and compete and fulfilling as MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, away from women.

NEVER make a Woman the CENTER of YOUR Life.
BUILD Your LIFE so that a Woman WANTS to be involved in YOUR Life.

Women WANT a man whom knows "what he wants", "knows his own damn mind", and has a "clear set vision" of what he wants to achieve.
The BEST women will support you in your endeavors to do those things.
Remember that. ONLY the "BEST" Women will follow you on your path and accopmpany you there.

Retain your masculinity and NEVER EVER NEVER use fake , submissive, femenine, approval seeking , self doubtuing, insecure:
BODY LANGUAGE
EYE CONTACT
PIOSTURE
VOICE TONE
Approval seeking BEHAVIOR

ALl of thes MUST be
MASCULINE
CONIFDENT
DOMINANT
Measured and controlled
NATURAL
SELF ASSURED

------------------------------------------------
A Man is like a Flag Pole.

A woman is like the flag that is attached to it.

Study this analogy.
-------------------------------------------------
A man is like a Rock in a stream.

A woman is like the water flowing around it.

Study this analogy.

Understand that a woman has needs wants and desires just like you.
And if they are not being satisfied she will leave, just like you would.

Will post more later

your homework is to look up

David DeAngelo's "On Being a Man."

DR. Paul Dobransky

David Deida
Zan Perrion

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remotecontrol:

Dude!, latin lover? Maybe movies/tv have created a frame here.
You guys wouldnt believe the percentage of AFCs in my city/country..
Its amazing!. Im seriuos: its like girls rule down here. I have never ever seen a real DJ in action here. Instead: AFC rule.. I see guys begging for dates, and worrying so much on buying expensive phones or diners or crap.
I have a friend I kinda consider a DJ, BTW hes my wingman.. and even he believes that a fancy diner is the best you can do..

well anyway.. about what i posted originally:
to shorten the post, its all about:
My girl is telling me what to do in owr rel. because she senses im a RAFC because im not in control and i am not acting naturally.

when i say maning up, its about: "go ahead and kiss her in the neck if thats what you want!, dont be afraid of her, shes your girl".
it defenetly has a lot to do with your post: theres something in my ego that is killing me: its the fact that i don't like her "teaching me/having more xp than me".

I guess youre right about the smooth thing.. the only way ill get it right is by simple practice>experience>applying.
I think this is a great oportunity to learn a lot of stuff from a girl who knows. After all if I would have ended with a mediocre AFC-girl: what could i have learned!, right ?

I think it all goes down to:
1. I'm gonna have to accept the fact that she knows better than me.
2. I'm gonna have to start learning/applying stuff the way I want.
3. I better relax about all this stuff cause otherwise im not gonna behave like my own self.
4. If she doesnt like it: too bad. I bet there a hundreds of girls who will =) (hopefully haha)

Anyway thx man!
And come final comments:
- English is not my first language so thats why my writting is not exactly the best.
- I wonder why there are so many readers and not so many writers in my thread. Cant you understand what I try to say?
- Anyway.. this is fun so just keep ideas coomin! =)

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I am from Peru and I would have to disagree with your "everyone is an AFC in South America" speil. Last time I was in Peru I found that most of my mates were actually acting like real players... my cousin specialy :p I saw one of the girls he ****ed when I arrived at his house. Easily a HB10 and that is not the only ten he has had either.

Don't generalise, you are making South America sound like loser valley. I can assure you that there are many players, your just hanging around with the chumps.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor:

Plain simple: you are dam right ! =)
I'm not going to say this "in my defense" but only to get the situation a bit more specific: I'm pretty sure one of the thing this girl likes me for is because I am a strong leader at my work, I manage decisions in life with ease and can handle tough people.. but when it comes to sexuality.. well theres improvement needed in that area!
Thats why im gonna focus in theese:

BODY LANGUAGE
EYE CONTACT
PIOSTURE
VOICE TONE
Approval seeking BEHAVIOR
ALl of thes MUST be
MASCULINE
CONIFDENT
DOMINANT
Measured and controlled
NATURAL
SELF ASSURED
(ill also try what remote said last)

amatheyst:

I was pretty sure to mention that it was my city Valencia, Venezuela: where it was hard to find a real DJ.
Hang out with chumps? I rather hang out with HB(minus)-99 =).
But chill man! I bet the fact that Im not a DJ has to do with the fact that I dont see them much...
"Everyones an AFC in southamerica"? dude: im telling you: im actually fighting for men down here encouraging guys to behave like real men.

Remotocontrol:

Sir, yes sir: thats pretty much what I want: "Be yourself, relax, and know you can have other women"... to finally have a ball!
Ill try to get my good old creativity put into this sexuality/KINO stuff: it will make me feel really happy!
Ill try what you just pointed out!

To yall

I did homework already =)
Read DDA: on being a man. and as a bonus i also re-read: "on predictable"
that will help!
thanks guys: this is the kinda feedback i wanted to hear!
I hope you have as much fun commenting stuff as I have fun reading and posting.
Finally:
Im gonna show yall what im made of!!: including HER, but even more importantly my own self!!

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I was half joking, but now that you said your in venesuela I understand... you fall in love almost every day in that country :p... Don't sweat it chief you will find an awesome DJ posse you just have to look... I know players in South America cause the men on my dad's side are playes... :'( Why couldn't I be a bit more like them... ****ing genes.

Love

Amethyst

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part I

Here are some mised shots I invented my own self but that I missed because of the mother of all fears: Men fear of rejection.
Can you believe I missed all this within the same hour !!!

- When I arrived at her house and she was walking toward my car. I was thinking of: standing/siting over the hood with a "Sawyer from LOST" look in my face, looking into her eyes and saying nothing. When she aproached and talked, I was gona put my finger in her lips (as of "shhh"), take her face, and kiss her long and soft.
- Whenever I was going to tell her good news or just make a happy hello, I was thinking of: grabing her from the legs/bottom, raise her in the air then cheer and kiss while spinning.

- I cant believe I lost this one but when we where talking, she said she painted her nails "chocolate color" I thought of (stupid me for not applying it): "oh yeah?, well im no willy wonka, but ill tell if thats real chocolate". Then ill take two of her fingers and lick them, to finally suck a bit from them and say something like "uhmmm this exceeds the quality tests".
- When we where kissing good bye it was cold outside so she said "my neck is very cold" (please kill me for not acting!!), I though of: "oh yeah? well heres something will heat you up" and id start kissing her neck and finally pump the heat a bit by licking or sucking (can you believe i eaven though of pulling her hair back a bit ?: i bet that could have made her $%&#&!! =).

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part II (inmediatly posted after Part I =)
Part I: date no X
Part II: is the date after

GUESS WHAT FOLKS
I waited untill I aplyied al this stuff to actually post this.
So I amglad and happy to tell you thats not acting is history: not only I did the above but way much more!
Im so happy I finally reached some "be my very-powerfull-own-creative-self"

Me: wohooo!
Folks at SS: dude congrats, thats great!
Me: thx to yall, i couldnt have done it withut you.
Me: I Love You hahaha

Now seriusly:
1. I wont be posting too much now because i think that i have developed some sort of pook/advisor that appears in my shoulder when I need some help. But hes name is not pook, its Manu hehe.
2. I will be posting my advances bacause i want to encourage every guy out there (and myself / plus its fun): THIS STUFF WORKS !
3. Droping down the EGO and grabing my balls to being confident was the thing i needed to do right at this moment: so all of you how said this too me: THAT WHAS DAM ACURATE!: YOU GUYS KNOW stuff.
4. Im using my SS posts as some sort of blog to myself. so ill be pinning down the things I improved from last time to yesterday:

- I managed to nearly erradicate the cold fear felling that grows in the back of my neck.
- I have improved my kissing and control over it: i cant believe i actually controlled the starts, tempo and finish of last nights good bye kiss!! (she managed details - but check this out: when we started the kiss, it wasnt moist enough so I just applyed a bit of toung all over: beautiful results =)
- I have started to be the good ol me! Doing what i want, when i want it!
- My ego and confidence have started balancing: if she criticizes i dont respond negatively.
- She said last time my rapport (she didnt say exatly rapport) wasnt too good: so i cant believe last night we talked about: our carrers, owr feelings with friends, owr future, and opinions on owr jobs and college and hobbies. No big deal, but its a start.

This is the begining of something great: know why? every second last night I felt it in my bones.