"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rackin some girls up before school is over, list your best techniques.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Well everyone school is almost finished and everyone is starting to get real happy in school, the attitude is better, like always in summer. Since school is about to end it's also time to close out the girls you've been DJ'ing or wanting to DJ but haven't got the chance. Does anyone have any cool techniques to get some girls before school ends? Something along the lines of "School is almost over so why don't you give me your phone number so we can chill some time?" That's just an example, I just want to know what are some good techniques used by you guys that have worked for you.

I currently am talking to this HB8 in school, she is in one of my classes and I am trying to DJ her. There's one problem... I don't know if she has a bf, when ever I see her she gives me a big smile and a waves and says hi, probably because I have been talking to her more lately. I know not to ask the stupid "do you have a bf question" it's just that a while I heard she did or knew so I kinda stayed away but she just mentioned to me something about some exbf or something I don't know. She always walks with a guy from her car in the parking lot but they are never close or anything so now I am thinking if that is her brother. Any tips on #closing this girl before school ends?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Throw a bbq at the end of the year and invite as many people as you can. Ask girls for numbers. Talk to them about what they're gonna do in the summer. Leave your number in the girl's yearbooks...
 

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Throw a bbq at the end of the year and invite as many people as you can. Ask girls for numbers. Talk to them about what they're gonna do in the summer. Leave your number in the girl's yearbooks...
Does leaving your number in girls year books really work?
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Giving a girl your number no matter in what situation will never work unless there is attraction (mental or physical), or an incentive to get something out of you like a homework assignment.

As for getting those numbers from girls, be aggressive and just approach them no matter what the situation. What do you have to lose after all, it's not like you're ever going to see them again. Your line you used looked just fine.
 
Top