"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Greek

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
As a Greek,I feel left out on all these beautiful offensive terms.
Greeks do have an unflattering stereotype,but we do not have any derogatory terms.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
By 'my country', I mean it is mine in the sense that I am a legal citizen and that my ancestors immigrated here legally . They didn't invade the country. I never said blacks weren't Americans; that would be ludicrous. It was Mexicans I was referring to in that line of argument.

I do have black friends, who resent the 'gangsta' culture that has given them a bad name. They understand my intent in using derogatory terms for criminal/ sociopathic blacks- simplicity. It's easier to say 'n i g g e r' than 'totally debased and violent person of Afro-American descent'.

I have to go to work. Hopefully I can reply to more of this when I get home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top