Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Racism

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My view on racism is that it is basically just perpetual theft and all theft amounts to is taking something against someone else's will. See the easiest way to get something from someone else is to make them believe that a certain scenario is the only way things can exist, and a racist will use skin color and different characteristics to make a person believe something. Whether they call the other person smart, impotent, lazy, stupid, etc, something is being gained either from the guy at the bottom feeling better about himself because being the individual they made themselves to be isn't good enough, or the man at the top counting all his money because he's keeping the system going.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If quantity of money were a creator of jobs, one would think we'd have full employment right now based on the rise in the M1 money supply. One would also think that jobs were twice as scarce 10 years ago when money supply was only 50% of what it is now.
Let's suppose I were rich. Filthy rich. If I had a vault full of money that just sat there, would it be useful? Would jobs be created? No. If I went out and used that money, spent it on things I wanted and needed or invested it then suddenly people get busy doing things for that money... like their job. I get what I need, they get paid for it. Everyone is satisfied.

Money flow creates jobs.

Outsourcing makes us richer. When we are able to buy goods at a cheaper price, it gives us more money to spend on other things. It brings us more material wealth as a result. At the same time it takes advantage of the economic concept known as "Comparative Advantage", where basically some places and people are better at producing certain kinds of goods than others are. When trade occurs, everyone benefits.
A healthy economy doesn't live on borrowed money. If your country only buys things you're screwed. A healthy country produces and exports products as well. How else do you make money? You don't make money by borrowing from others to spend.