Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Racing mind.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
So I've always had a problem with this. Good or Bad if me mind has a problem to solve it switches on a refuses to turn off.

The problem can either be negative or positive. It really doesn't matter.

For example I'm starting my own business and have also started a little side hustle at the same time. I'm excited about it. Lots to work out and strategies, which my mind loves!

The thing is it refuses to turn off. Which translates to a lot of lost sleep and much of my waking day with tunnel vision.

Another example would be if I got into an argument. My mind starts over thinking , constantly trying to understand.

It needs to be addressed. I need to teach my mind to switch off.

I do exercise, do yoga and meditate for this reason. It does help but eventually I become focused on a project, problem , task e.t.c. I get so tunnel visioned I de-prioritise everything else.

Not sleeping at the moment.

I need to get a grip of this. Suggestions please?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See your doctor asap. You likely need a serotonin uptake inhibitor - aka Valium, or a similar generic version of medication like Lorazepam etc. - to slow down your overactive brain and allow you to sleep soundly.

It's nothing you've done wrong, it's just something some people encounter. Try to eat nutritiously and get good quality rest to avoid the fatigue which can lead to the condition.

Cheers.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid caffeine if you are drinking it, I have ADD and I try to self manage but have constant thoughts as you do.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend killed him self from benzo withdrawal so I would be very very careful with benzodiazepines. Once on, coming off is horrific and it’s covered up by the medical community. There are literally thousands of shells of people. Be careful with drugs, esp benzos

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend killed him self from benzo withdrawal so I would be very very careful with benzodiazepines. Once on, coming off is horrific and it’s covered up by the medical community. There are literally thousands of shells of people. Be careful with drugs, esp benzos
RIght. Watch Jordan Peterson's testimonials on benzos.