Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Racial preferences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean raised.

So you had to qualify yourself to me just to repeat that you don't believe me? lul.

Wow, you've seen 99% of black men? You must be the one with jungle fever!

Yeah your name fits you well. Writing in fallacies will get you destroyed quickly.
says the snowbunny chaser :)

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated several races... they all **** the same...

Biletnikoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
says the snowbunny chaser :)
And wait a second, you're black but yet you choose to believe what I say is not true? The self hate is real.

You mention you're in alumni at a white frat and have a white GF in a sorority like that's some kind of badge of honor. Oh It's cute really because I remember when I cared about being accepted by white folk. I did that same thing being in a white frat and date girls in white sororities. You act like that is some kind of feat.The real world doesn't care if you were a Kappa Sig or Sigma Chi.

If what you say is true, then you of all people would understand that it is certainly easy to find your "#5". Especially noticing that you come from a similar background.

Then again, the reason you act this way is because you think you're better than anyone with the same skin color. Being arrogant is fine but don't do it because you think you're "different" from other black men.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad you're so called number 5 is a number 3 or 1 most likely. Yes, there's Asian mudsharks too so you're not safe from the ocean predators. I understand you don't want to aknowledge that you're not their first black d**** or they are ******* you because you are black. You are just being used as a fetish like every other black male that dates outside his race so quit it with the arrogance. Otherwise, why else would you be on this site? My point is made, goodnight :)

Biletnikoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly pity you. Continuing to project your self-hatred on top of what you wish was true about me is not a healthy trait. Hopefully, you can get over being ashamed that you are black. I already have a deep look into your psyche and it doesn't look good. You picked a great username. It really epitomizes you!

Too bad you're so called number 5 is a number 3 or 1 most likely.
You know nothing about me and basing your "arguments" on assumptions is again a fallacy. You'll need inference indicator legitimize such a stupid statement but you have 0.

You are just being used as a fetish like every other black male that dates outside his race so quit it with the arrogance. Otherwise, why else would you be on this site?
Wait, so you're assuming im on this board because i'm being used as a fetish??????? Where is that inference indicator to prove this is truth? Oh right, no where to be found. Your inability to construct a proper argument infers your lack of intelligence. Hahah see how easy that was.

You are just being used as a fetish like every other black male that dates outside his race so quit it with the arrogance.
Again, no inference indicator can be found for the origin of this pathetic use of the alphabet. I warned you.

My point is made, goodnight
Here, take this L with you. And while your at it, learn to construct a decent argument for god sakes. Your **** is riddle with fallacies.

Biletnikoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few times I've seen Caucasian women, say they only date African Americans or prefer outside their race.
Where I live, it's predominantly wite, so chances are she just moved to the area and discovering 99% of the population here is mostly white. lol

Although, I am curious as to why white women won't date their own race or why any person would prefer a race NOT of their own?

This woman also is a self-proclaimed liberal activist,..so maybe that has something to do with it?
Anyways, back to the OP. I would personally think some reasons could include - A father figure in her life was present but absent physically or emotionally most of the time. She could have had bad dating or sexual experiences with people of her race own which could change the perception of them(Just like the opposite is true). She could enjoy their mannerisms, intellectual or physical traits better than her own race which could be for different reasons. These reason could be interconnected but It's not just a white women thing. At the end of the day, humans are risk aversive.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly pity you. Continuing to project your self-hatred on top of what you wish was true about me is not a healthy trait. Hopefully, you can get over being ashamed that you are black. I already have a deep look into your psyche and it doesn't look good. You picked a great username. It really epitomizes you!

You know nothing about me and basing your "arguments" on assumptions is again a fallacy. You'll need inference indicator legitimize such a stupid statement but you have 0.

Wait, so you're assuming im on this board because i'm being used as a fetish??????? Where is that inference indicator to prove this is truth? Oh right, no where to be found. Your inability to construct a proper argument infers your lack of intelligence. Hahah see how easy that was.

Again, no inference indicator can be found for the origin of this pathetic use of the alphabet. I warned you.

Here, take this L with you. And while your at it, learn to construct a decent argument for god sakes. Your **** is riddle with fallacies.
An L? Shark bait, you have not done jack **** but scream fallacy all night. At the end of the day, any person with two eyes can see my 5 point post argument just by going to the grocery store. You are the one with the up hill battle and should be making a decently constructed argument. I don't need to use the scientific method to prove my case, but you certainly have to lmao. Wait!!! you can't because there are none to prove your point, so your only option is to resort to ad hominems by crying FALLACY and self hater constantly. Just admit that you swim with the sharks and that your white women you have claimed to have bagged were just liberal sjw girls with a white guilt complex.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tall red-heads. My ex-wife was/is a tall red head. I am drawn to them like a magnet. I have no idea where it comes from, but I do know there are NO redheads in my family. I think we are drawn to those different from us in the interest of genetic diversity. I think we instinctively know that the best offspring come from difference. When races and types mix, the tendency is that the STRENGTHS of both races are passed onto offspring.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting complaints, and the rules state, no racial threads. We tried to let it go for a bit, but it's time to put this one to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.