Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

races... guys and girls view differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
the thing is that people arnt racists against black/asians/ whatever but against aborigionals. i truly believe that they are the most surppressed people ever. man, everyone talk **** about the aboriginals 24/7.

They are the kindred souls of Native Americans, the most noble race of men on this planet.

Every time I hear some retarded redneck monkey shout at an Asian or Mexican to "go home", I want to put a bullet thru their foreheads and scream, "WHAT ABOUT THE 'INJUNS', YOU FVCKING PRICK!!??" :mad:

Truthfully, the Aboriginals and the American Indians deserve first dibs in their respective lands. Even before African-Americans and any other minority. They had their own lands robbed from them - it's a crime against humanity - a crime that's fully eligible for review by the United Nations. :mad:

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the Native Indians and Aborigines comment from jake, wow, I can't believe I said it because before I got on this site and saw all your comments about Blacks, I kind of thought asians and blacks were fighting against the same problem.
By the way jake, either you make it a point to always use a negative extreme when describing blacks putting us down or you do it unintentionally which I am sure is worse(cos it would mean that you don't even know you are racist) Again to jake, if you are trying to help black djs(minorities in general, but you usually target blacks so I will use black) you should watch the way you say **** cos your views and your frame is obviously strong and other blacks and minorities will start feeling like **** from what you are saying-i know i did for a while, now i've handled it, but I am stronger than most.

and to the guy that said that hip hop is played out after 25, well, I'm not there yet but it is culture/lifestyle not just the ****ing music and clothes, if you know who you are and that is you do it till you die-****ing do you. And there are loads of famous blacks that are smart(not Urkel-like or whatever) but that is not what the media focuses, think about it, they breed the stereotypes, they are the reason why we view races the way we do-i'm sure there is a better way to say this.

Jake I want to know what you think

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by international82

and to the guy that said that hip hop is played out after 25, well, I'm not there yet but it is culture/lifestyle not just the ****ing music and clothes, if you know who you are and that is you do it till you die-****ing do you. And there are loads of famous blacks that are smart(not Urkel-like or whatever) but that is not what the media focuses, think about it, they breed the stereotypes, they are the reason why we view races the way we do-i'm sure there is a better way to say this.

Maaaaannnnn...Most people on here dont even fukk with HipHop that much, so they dont know much about except from what they hear on TV, thats why people make comments like that...I remember some dude was like how can you get girls dressing like that, lol...Only if he knew...

Sh1t, my cousin is 30 and married and him and his wife have been listeners since childhood, and he wears Air Ones and Sean John collar shirts with a Yankee fitted and no one even cares...At that age all anyone cares about is how much money you make...All that Bananna Republic sh1t looks good in a boardroom, but its boring as sh1t outside of it...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by international82
I agree with the Native Indians and Aborigines comment from jake, wow, I can't believe I said it because before I got on this site and saw all your comments about Blacks, I kind of thought asians and blacks were fighting against the same problem.
By the way jake, either you make it a point to always use a negative extreme when describing blacks putting us down or you do it unintentionally which I am sure is worse(cos it would mean that you don't even know you are racist) Again to jake, if you are trying to help black djs(minorities in general, but you usually target blacks so I will use black) you should watch the way you say **** cos your views and your frame is obviously strong and other blacks and minorities will start feeling like **** from what you are saying-i know i did for a while, now i've handled it, but I am stronger than most.

I've been accuse of being anti-black before man. Sorry if I come off that way. But just understand that I'm known for knocking people of all colors if they act all funny and shyt, you know? I've critisized white people. Even Asian people. And I've used some very (overly?) harsh words to rail on all racial groups. It's not just blacks - maybe you and other brothas here take the criticism extra hard because you're black, and you're sensitive to race issues (and for good reason too - I'm not calling you guys 'crybabys' by any measure - consider the awful **** that black men go thru, that hyper-senstivity is quite justified IMO).

Again thanks for being patient - I hope I've explained myself better to you. Peace.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Why do these race threads keep coming up?

Originally posted by asianbrutha
Just a dissenting opinion...

So why would being "hip-hop" be played out past the age of 25? I'm 33 and dress at times like your so called "hip-hop/ghetto" generation. I grew up upper middle-class, college educated (half way done with an MBA), make a 6 figure salary, and a 10 year veteran of the U.S. Air Force. So are you stereotyping me as ghetto? Lemme clue you in here: the generation from about the age of 35 - 40 were the creators of this hip hop culture (dress, music, & style). Many in this generation have had this style for many years. So nothing is really "played out" (hip-hop word by the way) if you're being who you are. (In my experience, trying to be something you are not will hurt your chances with women more than anything else.) Having a so called hip-hop style hasn't hurt my chances with women of any race or status. It's about how you communicate...dawg.
Having a cow, are we? Truth sure hurts, doesn't it....I]dawg[/I]You have, I assume, heard the saying about "Putting away childish things". I am the same age as you and my occupation is scientist (PhD Biology). The 35-40 generation that created the hip hop culture was coincidentally the same generation that created the geek culture that I was part of for so many years. I was doing it all, 80s cartoons, comics, Trekkie conventions, video/computer game obsession, Sci-fi, Dr. Who marathons, toys, figures, memorobilia. I even dressed the part. And some of my old college professors and such joke me about that. But, in this sense, I'm like an performer who wants to leave an old role behind. Hence my simply (but good naturedly) saying "Oh, I don't do all that stuff anymore."

I'm not steretyping you as ghetto. But you do have the makings of a wannabe. What's so goddamn wrong with acting your age? Immature guys get immature girls! I permanently put away my Starfleet uniform, anime T-shirts, Atari games, and Jedi lightsaber. I use no slang or jargon. I've given up hip hop and heavy metal for classical and opera. Maybe women respect guys who can let go of things in the interest of just growing and becoming more cultured. There is nothing cultured about talking in bastardized jibber-jabber just to seem more hip. That's what is played out. Know what I'm sayin'? Growth or stagnation? Choice is yours.... dawg?[

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope wasn't having a cow. Seems that you are, though. I was just disagreeing with you.

Lol..wannabe?? What am I trying to be? This should be interesting...

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by asianbrutha
Nope wasn't having a cow. Seems that you are, though. I was just disagreeing with you.

Lol..wannabe?? What am I trying to be? This should be interesting...
How doth I suspect thee a wannabe, let me count the ways:

1)Grew up upper-middle class as opposed to struggling, broken family, inner city youth.

2)Been in the military 10 years. Judging by your age, you were in the miliary during those years when young people are almost expected to go out of their way and rebel. Being that the military tolerates nothing but strict conformity, seems like you're trying to make up for lost time.

3)You make six figures a year and yet you spend your spare time dressing the way you think the other half lives. Growing up upper middle class, you can't really say you just like to go back to your roots sometimes; back to the old hood, so to speak.

3)I'm assuming by your handle that you are asian. Given the prevailing stereotype of asian men as shy, nerdy, and asexual, methinks you're attempting to avoid one stereotype by trying to emulate another?

I'm not assuming that any of these are correct in your case, but these are prevailing explanations for a lot of the wannabes out there. I do put some thought into all this, you know!

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your maturity Jake
I'm really not trying to change you or the way you do stuff or whatever, just understand that if you tear down one ******* from one race, the other people from that race may suffer.
I was the first black student in my school in Malaysia, I have seen alot of racism from asians as well, I mean, I have had to fight both physically and verbally(ALOT) I mean it was pretty bad, and I am not soft by any means. The idea of fighting against asians or any other minorities just doesn't and has never made sense to me when I am standing up against amerikkka's systems, white corporate america and alot of bs from whites.

There are *******s of every race, shape and form but there are alot more people that would get caught in the 'crossfire'. would you rather destroy one ******* of 'insert minority' for being a prick and make the others feel like **** as well, or educate him and make people of that race feel better too. There are alot of people that read this site.

Alot of people listen to you Jake(more than you probably realise), people listen to strong minds/personalities, whatever, and minus Pook, nobody else has come across as strong as you have. Just think about it. Again I ain't trying to change you, just to make you see it another way.

This actually sounded deeper and well put in my head but the points are there.

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
How doth I suspect thee a wannabe, let me count the ways:

1)Grew up upper-middle class as opposed to struggling, broken family, inner city youth.

2)Been in the military 10 years. Judging by your age, you were in the miliary during those years when young people are almost expected to go out of their way and rebel. Being that the military tolerates nothing but strict conformity, seems like you're trying to make up for lost time.

3)You make six figures a year and yet you spend your spare time dressing the way you think the other half lives. Growing up upper middle class, you can't really say you just like to go back to your roots sometimes; back to the old hood, so to speak.

3)I'm assuming by your handle that you are asian. Given the prevailing stereotype of asian men as shy, nerdy, and asexual, methinks you're attempting to avoid one stereotype by trying to emulate another?

I'm not assuming that any of these are correct in your case, but these are prevailing explanations for a lot of the wannabes out there. I do put some thought into all this, you know!
LOLOLOL...

So you are saying being hip-hop is exclusively for those that grew up in the hood? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I find that interesting, especially with someone with your education...doesn't surprise me, though.

1. Grew up upper middle class...hmmm so what should I act like. Naw never mind. I think I'll just be what I've been basically my whole life. Not what some admited geek tells me what I should be.

2. Trying to make up for lost time...LOL. Nope...was the same way in the military. You know we didn't have to wear uniforms 24/7 and could listen to music. And why wouldn't I? Again, I've been this way basically my whole life (since I was 12). Rapped, break-dance, pop...did all of that. And I even had many friends & family, that dare I say, were gang members. But never mind...you wouldn't understand.

Make 6 figures...so I'm supposed listen to classical music and act like you? Look I know how this world is. I know there are people like you at my job that are my peers, so I know how to act accordingly. I'm just glad that not everybody thinks like you and I'm able to make good friends and contacts from my peers. By the way...I more cultured than you probably realize.

3. Hmmm...looking back on my roots. You're right never grew up in the "hood". But again hip-hop has nothing to do with being "hood". Now 90% of my family did grow up in what you call "hood", so I'm quite familiar what it's like, and frankly, I'm glad I didn't grow up like that. But I would never look down on my family & ex-friends (wouldn't go clubbing with them, though)...unlike what a lot of society does.

3. You're ass-u-ming by my handle that I'm Asian, huh? What about the other half of my handle? I'm VERY proud of my Asian roots. Not only do I have a hip-hop like mentality, but I also have an Asian one, since I grew up with much of that culture. But you ASS-U-MED wrong. Here click this link and look at my picture...

http://members9.blackplanet.com/asianbro28/

Do I look 100% Asian to you??:confused: I know you will be able to put it together. I got faith in ya....LOLOLOL.

I see this discussion is moot. Our views of the world are quite different. I'm done with you. Please don't waste your or my time with this debate anymore. There are topics here, other than race, far more interesting and educational.

Take care bruthaman...no hard feelings. You can't help it. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.