damned_in_black
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2003
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
When djing do you have to keep your race in mind since some people are racists?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If you got pissed about it, I guarantee he would've said "Just kidding man!" -- but that also means nothing.Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
We're all racists to a point. Some racist jokes are supposed to provoke thought and address the issue, while others are downright demeaning.
Don't give me that PC crap, but don't push it either. Take, for example:
1) Friend makes cracks at Asians. They're meant as friendly jibes, and (him being black) I trade a few back and forth. We're on good terms.
2) Friend of a friend who thinks he's really funny when he starts playing that one CKY song, and thinks the line "AZN Pryde Niggas Fnck Tha Rest" is amusing. Well, it was the first time. Then he kept saying it, and saying it, and playing that damn song, that my opinion of him went straight down the drain: it was hard to discern whether or not he was actually attempting to insult me or trying to be (un)funny.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.