Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Race is an Illusion: Fvck What Ya Heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of time at the moment to write up anything detailed.

I am saddened however, to see so many MEN who are supposedly devoted to self improvement putting each other down with stupid racial stereotypes and saddling themselves with these antiquated limiting beliefs.

Race is a myth, an illusion, an artifact of matrix programming. If ANY of you believe that this is a reality, it is only because you CHOOSE to accept this shared delusion with others just as blind.

I wish I could hurl a million expletives at the stupidity the sheople are mired in. Be better than that. See through the lies. More later.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first thought was to call you out as a dyslexic or a retard. But that would go against what this forum is ostensibly trying to accomplish. :)

If you are able, try to actually read my fvcking post. You're welcome. :)

Darkwolf32

Banned
Reaction score
Royal_T said:
My first thought was to call you out as a dyslexic or a retard. But that would go against what this forum is ostensibly trying to accomplish. :)

If you are able, try to actually read my fvcking post. You're welcome. :)
Do you understand my question?

btw I guess you are black :)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women want to mate with men of their race. It's not a myth you moron, so go do some more mushrooms.

And why are there FOUR threads about RACE?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime Im tempted to fill an application for moderator in this forum just to get rid of this low class trolls.

Its always the same stuff, subscrive in the same month and produce less than 30 posts the again with race threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.