"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Quote About Tests

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I heard this quote I liked on a video I was watching. It was just saying the same stuff you hear on thousands of other PUA videos, but it did quote an outside source, and I found the quote interesting. I'm not going to bother finding the video I was watching because as I said there was nothing new there, and I didn't appreciate the clickbait title it had. But he was talking about girls giving you tests and challenging you, and here's the quote:

"Her simple existence is a challenge to you".

In other words, her mere existence is a test to you. I liked this because I've noticed I seem to be keenly aware of female beauty, and it makes a great impression on me. But it is also very common, there are lots of beautiful young women out there, just as there are many beautiful trees in the world. But I can't help but notice. This seems to be part of my personality, but I may be more aware of it now that I'm getting up there in age.

I had a small interaction with a female clerk the other day. Obviously she is paid to be nice, so I pay that no never mind. But I was joking with her, and it was a pleasant exchange. She didn't throw me off at all in the moment. But afterward, I thought "Wow, that was a very attractive girl". This seems to be how a lot of my interactions go. I'm fine in the moment, but afterward I'm like "Wow". Better than when I was much younger, my first reaction would be "Wow" and I would freeze up.

I could see how being around a girl like that regularly would be a big distraction, but therein lies the test, eh? For most of you, I imagine you would try to bang her, but I'm a little out of that age group now, and besides I have a girlfriend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top