Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quiting caffeine

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic The Gathering. Switch one addiction for another... healthier one.
I'm not a fag + i hate all board and card games except poker.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your addiction is the least of your problems homie.
How? There are far more interesting hobbies to develop than playing a card game.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How? There are far more interesting hobbies to develop than playing a card game.
Yeah I guess that guy Elon Musk and his wife are complete fags eh? But keep practicing that poker game, I'm sure you'll hit it big ONE DAY.

You should go tell Josh Barnett that he's a fag.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I guess that guy Elon Musk and his wife are complete fags eh? But keep practicing that poker game, I'm sure you'll hit it big ONE DAY.

You should go tell Josh Barnett that he's a fag.
I was joking, one of my friends plays DnD so I can't be too judgmental...also I've never played poker for $ its just something to do with friends.

I was mostly annoyed you thought it could ever be a suitable replacement for the joy of caffeine.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was joking, one of my friends plays DnD so I can't be too judgmental...also I've never played poker for $ its just something to do with friends.

I was mostly annoyed you thought it could ever be a suitable replacement for the joy of caffeine.
Thought? I do. Seems like you have a deep seated attitude problem that is manifesting through your addiction. My bestfriend was hooked on prostitutes, he gave it up for magic cards. I think you are underestimating the power of the brain to re-tool.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought? I do. Seems like you have a deep seated attitude problem that is manifesting through your addiction. My bestfriend was hooked on prostitutes, he gave it up for magic cards. I think you are underestimating the power of the brain to re-tool.
I'd have been on board if you suggested something like kickboxing or jujutsu. Also please realize I'm being mostly sarcastic.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have been on board if you suggested something like kickboxing or jujutsu. Also please realize I'm being mostly sarcastic.
Kickboxing is not addicting, if you become addicted to hurting others you're going to run into big problems.. You asked about effective addiction remedies.