"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Quit thinking so much!

MarkHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Ive been here for a while and I think its time to start giving back.

I think the hardest obsticle in becoming a DJ is conquering your own mind. When you can control your mind, you can control the world. Being a DJ isnt an ability, its a mindset.

A common problem is that with people is that they overanalyse things too much. They try so hard that they only make it more complicated then it really is.

This is true in getting girls, and in real life. FOr Example:

I was sitting in my math class today and the concept was fairly simple, but yet the rest of the class could not figure out how to do it. The longer I sat in class watching these people, it occured to me what was happening with all of them. They were trying so hard to understand it, that they made it impossible for themselves to see how easy it really was.


The same concept can be applied to getting girls. Getting girls isnt rocket science, so dont make it into rocket science. If you find yourself thinking too much, then you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. Quit over-analysing everything and start acting.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
You are absolutely right! I was thinking the very same thing. Wow! I was even thinking about how guys make it seem like rocket science. All you need is balls. Just go and ask for the number. That's all you need to do. If she doesn't give you, move along. There are billions more :D . The simplest thing to do yet, the most difficult thing at times.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
True!

People think too much nowadays. To stop thinking and let go of everything is one of the hardest part as you say. It is easy to be caught up in every tip written here and to follow them without adapting them to the situation.

This will lead to failure since the hidden mindset will be to please the woman when you think too much. I believe it has much to do with the lack of wisdom. People come here and read the bible, they read it but they do not comprehend the wisdom of it. It sounds good in their head but they do not understand what it means. It will take countless of experience in the field to understand what a DJ really is.

Thinking too much is adviced against in the first post of the bible!

Quit over-analysing everything and start acting

Very true. Look at all the questions in the discussion forum and you'll see all this people that do the reverse. They act after they have analyzed. Good Post!
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
That's very true man. I have experienced this a few months ago. Trust me guys, It's not the right thing to do. I know it might be hard at first to stop thinking about all these stuff, but you have to realize that whether or not you think alot, you're still going to end up in a failure in something if you don't actually DO IT!

You see, the more you keep thinking too much, the less you will suceed. That's a proven fact witnessed by me by the way. I have read from somewhere that girls KNOW what you think if you think too much and what you are planning to do. So they decide to make a game of it.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I used to think about the smallest details and worry constantly about little stuff. but not I just don't give a sh1t what happens. I mean, yes, I wants date and stuff to go well, but they aren't gonna affect my life if they go bad. This site has helped me in other ways than jsut girls. My life has been less stressful too. Like, the other day, I was in a fender bender, and the little fvck wants to sue me now. I know this is a pretty bad situation, but it strangely isnt getting me down at all and I love it. Thanks sosuave. And yea, I had a date saturday but now I can't go because of my wreck, but do you know what I did?? I found a date with a totally different girl next week. I love not worrying
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I agree fezz. SoSuave changed my personality and the way I am. It's helped me live my life and has stopped me from thinking too much and from being called "weird" all the time. I'm not called weird anymore! Thanks to the site, ;).
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Well said.

"Being a DJ isnt an ability, its a mindset."

And that mindset is the key to getting everything you want in life.
Not just women.


:cool:
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
It is both.

:cool:
 
Top