Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes it's a free country. But this is a private message board, and for posting this BAD ADVICE, it should be hidden so some dumb little ****ers dont do it.Originally posted by wh01987
who cares, then dont read them. Its a discussion board I can talk about whatever the hell I want. Especially since its a free country.
Yeah, the best way of getting rid of pimples is taking a needle, and stabbing the SIDE of it, not the center.Originally posted by Steel Dragon
damn man, u some kinda of country boy or something? the worst i've done is taken a sewing needle and stabbed it into the center of the pimple then squeezed it out...but cut it clean off? whooo, i'm shiverin to the feelin of that
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
From wh01987's journal
I am so sorry for being an ******* to you. Yeah if you dump me I deserve it. But its seriously not what I want, I luv you soo much. Yeah I did ***** about a lot of things that where stupid. You havn't had a lot of boyfriends so I understand your not a pro and I shouldn't expect a million things! Just having you is more then enough.
Actually, psycho is right, or at least my dermatologist agrees with him. Although, I would probably change "stab the side of the pimple" to "gently poke the tip" Ive never heard of it being better to do it to the side, but he could be right.Originally posted by stickboy
Yeah. Those may be good ways to get rid of acne but they are also ways to leave scars for the rest of your life! lol
I wouldn't listen to any of this **** about cutting it off with a knife or putting needles in your pimples. LOL